Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mothers day is on Sunday. What are every bodies plans? I think I'm going to take my mom to lunch and than shopping. Maybe to get our nails done. I live with my dad. So I don't see my mom much. So I'm kind of looking forward to it.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Choc's and Flowers, same as every year. LOL!

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Mothers day is on Sunday. What are every bodies plans? I think I'm going to take my mom to lunch and than shopping. Maybe to get our nails done. I live with my dad. So I don't see my mom much. So I'm kind of looking forward to it.
My Dear Mom and Dad are both in Heaven with the Good Lord I have so many happy memories though

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I've been building my mom a new flower bed in the front yard. I have a landscaping business on the side, so this was ideal. I have already weeded and prepared the soil. I just have to add the plants and flowers now, which I will do tomorrow afternoon. I will be making dinner as well, but I'm not sure what I'm going to make yet.

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Whats she like Shane, Ive got a few recipe's ;)

CJ, sorry to hear that bro.
Thanks Capt I really miss them both My Dad was always in my corner from the day i started at 10 yrs old, though he never really wanted me to box but play football (soccer)instead its safer he said

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Sorry to hear that bro.

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
On Saturday it's mothers day in Mexico. So me and my brothers are taking mom out. Sunday will be a busy day for me. I'm taking Angelica (baby number 3) to breakfast. Sandra (number 2) to lunch. And Janet (number 1) to dinner. All 3 get a dozen roses and a $100 gift certificate to Macy's. That's it. Every thing has to be the same. They all talk to each other. So I can't show any favoritism. No I do not look forward to mothers day at all.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
On Saturday it's mothers day in Mexico. So me and my brothers are taking mom out. Sunday will be a busy day for me. I'm taking Angelica (baby number 3) to breakfast. Sandra (number 2) to lunch. And Janet (number 1) to dinner. All 3 get a dozen roses and a $100 gift certificate to Macy's. That's it. Every thing has to be the same. They all talk to each other. So I can't show any favoritism. No I do not look forward to mothers day at all.
You gonna miss the fights on saturday then?

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Id love to see Fraud get blasted.

No ****.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
I actually wouldn't mind seeing Witter get blasted. But than I lose a big weapon in my hating on Hatton war. :laugh: Can't have that. I'm force to root for Witter

Hates a muthafucka man. :laugh:

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
I havent seen my mom for 6 months now :S Kinda sucks i will see her in June tho but i kinda miss her cooking tbh :(

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
I'm taking some flowers to my moms grave. Than I'm taking my wife out to dinner. And of course she's getting flowers and candy
I'll go for a walk on the beach,and talk to her and tell her what's going on with my life , but I'm sure she knows , there is where I placed her ashes as per her wishes, I sure could use her support and love now ......

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
I'll go for a walk on the beach,and talk to her and tell her what's going on with my life , but I'm sure she knows , there is where I placed her ashes as per her wishes, I sure could use her support and love now ......
I feel you, man. I miss my mom with a passion. She was a great lady. I'm sure yours was too.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts