Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I actually watched it last night. I liked it, but I really expected a lot more. Half of the ending really pissed me off and didn't make sense, but it is worth watching for sure.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
I actually loved that movie top 3 movies of 07 for me. 10 star acting and the script is cool and it ends in an good old western blood bath wich is always fun so you should have a good time.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I actually loved that movie top 3 movies of 07 for me. 10 star acting and the script is cool and it ends in an good old western blood bath wich is always fun so you should have a good time.
Answer this for me Brutus if you can. Why does Wade get on the train. I mean I get the sentimental stuff, so that Danny's son can see that he took him all the way to the train, but I just found that unbelievable. I guess when I heard that critics were raving about it I expected Tombstonesque.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
I also was impressed by Ben Foster who plays Charlie he really played the part of a lunatic well.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I thought it was quite good. Great performaces by both Crowe and Bale.

The ending was good imo. He got on the train, because there was some good in him after all.
Yeah, but I took it as he was just going to break out of jail again anyways.
I also was impressed by Ben Foster who plays Charlie he really played the part of a lunatic well.
Ben Foster is amazing. Didn't he play the meth-head in Alpha Dog as well?

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Yup brother of the guy who got "kidnapped" actually had a pretty cool fight scene in that movie. But yeah he looks really good.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
haha i meant he looked good in the movie sometimes my brain moves too fast for my fingers and i make stupid mistakes like that but no! im straight as a arrow.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Keith Ledger was found dead by a house keeper in NY, sad loss, what a shame the man was a very promising young actor :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts