Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1981 - 2000 of 2036 Posts

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
Kick ass - 9/10

I bought this movie thinking it was going to be retarded and stupid. However by the time it ended, I thought it was absolutely brilliant film making. I loved it.
mindy mcready is my friggin idol :hail:

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
fast five

7 out of 10

i'm sorry but paul and vince's robotic performances will always keep this series from reaching full potential. a decent attempt though

the whole han angle confused me, but i guess this happened before the events of tokyo drift

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
Tron Legacy : 6/10

The movie has nothing to offer besides the visuals but the visuals are really cool.

I think Carlito's Way is definitely underrated. 3:10 to Yuma was pretty badass i thought.
3:10 To Yuma was good but it was still a conventional western, nothing original about it.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,989 ·
:hail: A Nightmare On Elm Street 2010

If you liked the Freddie movies then you'll love this. Its the best horror remake from the past few years.

8/10
I had to turn this one off after about 45 minutes. It was a joke.
Sorry that was disappointing.. I didnt like it at all

I like the older Freddy Krueger movies (the ones that were less comic, like the first and 3rd)

Freddy's looks are crap now, he looks like **** - the older one with Englund was much better. and his phrases are like all stupid catchphrases.

Not even the deaths were very creative.

****, the girl I was with didnt even get scared on anything and didnt like the movie.. The movie was upsetting IMO.

3 outta 10.
Agreed with everything.
Watched "The Devil's Rejects" today and it was actually better than I expected

Obviously you should know what you're getting into, its a prety violent movie but its solid, has a good sequence and its surprisingly well directed by Rob Zombie.

I'd say its a 6/10, worth watching if you're ok with violent movies
I watched House of 1000 Corpses and Devil's Rejects for like the 10th times in succession Saturday, and I love both of them. House is a solid 7/10 for me, and Rejects gets an 8/10. Zombie's versions of the Halloween franchise really pissed me off, but I can't wait for his next film. He is working on two.
Kick ass - 9/10

I bought this movie thinking it was going to be retarded and stupid. However by the time it ended, I thought it was absolutely brilliant film making. I loved it.
Dude I absolutely loved this movie!
Rewatched Carlito's Way. Underrated classic.
Ditto. I actually prefer this to Scarface.
captain america

steve rogers is a steroid abuser and he resembles johnny blaze a bit too much :sad:
I went to see this due to all the positive reviews, and I was extremely disappointed. I found it to be way too corny and the "Villain" was pathetic IMO.

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
I went to see this due to all the positive reviews, and I was extremely disappointed. I found it to be way too corny and the "Villain" was pathetic IMO.
yeah the flick was kinda wack and rushed. just like the thor movie

they're obviously trying to get everyone in place for the avengers flick which will not live up to the hype

good to see you posting, homie :thumbsup:

1981 - 2000 of 2036 Posts