Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
2001 - 2020 of 2036 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I just saw Craig in Cowboys and Aliens, and he looked old as zhit, I say he aint got too many 007 movies left in him......:sad:
I saw him too in it and thought he was great. This is probabley his last bond film and he's already starting to bulk up again for it. He's 43 years old now and getting up there.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
I saw him too in it and thought he was great. This is probabley his last bond film and he's already starting to bulk up again for it. He's 43 years old now and getting up there.
The flick it self was somewhat entertaining but no way belivable in any sense, but Yeah they better get started in the search for a new Bond, dam it seems like this one came and went way too fast....

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
The flick it self was somewhat entertaining but no way belivable in any sense, but Yeah they better get started in the search for a new Bond, dam it seems like this one came and went way too fast....
Daniel craig is my favorite bond by a mile. He's just a badass.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
As I mentioned before the character evolved as he should have, a cold blooded assasin with no mercy for the truants of the world, just like Batman needs to kicked it up a knotch
HECK YEAH MAN

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
They should have brought back brandon routh or let tom welling play superman this time around. Needless to say i was still excited about it until i saw this picture. That guy looks like an evil version of superman. I dont like it at all. Superman needs to have that boyish look in a mans body to me. ala dean cain, brandon routh, tom welling, all good looking men. This guy seems to be way to rough looking as you said to play superman.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
They should have brought back brandon routh or let tom welling play superman this time around. Needless to say i was still excited about it until i saw this picture. That guy looks like an evil version of superman. I dont like it at all. Superman needs to have that boyish look in a mans body to me. ala dean cain, brandon routh, tom welling, all good looking men. This guy seems to be way to rough looking as you said to play superman.
Like you said,up there...................... I don't know WTF they were thinking of, this guy is gonna trow off the franchise, even the new suit seems too shiny, Routh was dead perfect as SM,he actually looked like a younger version of Christopher Reeve, I wander why didn't go on with him????

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
What's it about, the title sounds a little soapy....
Revenge, drug cartels and thiefs with a touch of romance and emotion. You should check it out.

The new Superman don't do it for me.....at all..his mug is too rough.
I don't understand why people wanna see another superman flick. This is one of the most outdated superheroes of all time. His outfit is just too ridiculous to work in a modern setting and let's not even talk about the fact that he doesn't hide his face yet nobody recognizes him. :facepalm:

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Revenge, drug cartels and thiefs with a touch of romance and emotion. You should check it out.

I don't understand why people wanna see another superman flick. This is one of the most outdated superheroes of all time. His outfit is just too ridiculous to work in a modern setting and let's not even talk about the fact that he doesn't hide his face yet nobody recognizes him. :facepalm:
:rofl::rofl::rofl: He hides in plain site man.....:rofl::rofl:

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
:rofl::rofl::rofl: He hides in plain site man.....:rofl::rofl:
That shiit worked in the 30's and 40's but nowadays with youtube, twitter, phones with high definition cameras, satellites, street cams, face recognition softwares used by secret services...come on now. He would get identified in 24hrs.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts

Its a movie man. Superman is still my favorite superhero, by far. Movies are supposed to take you somewhere beyond reality so you can escape reality. Seriously, I mean avatar, harry potter, lord of the rings. All fantasy worlds, but look at the bucks they make. People are interested

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
Its a movie man. Superman is still my favorite superhero, by far. Movies are supposed to take you somewhere beyond reality so you can escape reality. Seriously, I mean avatar, harry potter, lord of the rings. All fantasy worlds, but look at the bucks they make. People are interested
I have no problem with movies that take place in other worlds or with supernatural elements in them but people still need to act in a realistic manner. The fact that noboy recognizes superman is just stupid.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
That shiit worked in the 30's and 40's but nowadays with youtube, twitter, phones with high definition cameras, satellites, street cams, face recognition softwares used by secret services...come on now. He would get identified in 24hrs.
:facepalm::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Balistik get all scientifical thecnology and zhit....:rofl::rofl:

I have no problem with movies that take place in other worlds or with supernatural elements in them but people still need to act in a realistic manner. The fact that noboy recognizes superman is just stupid.
The only way I can try to justify it, is that peole now a days are just as stupid as they ever were, and quite simply even though they're the same man, people would simply refuse to belive Superman is a goofy, accident prone, geeky reporter....:dunno:.

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
so i'm watching "fast five" again being i recently downloaded a blu ray copy

during the 1st face off between vin and rock you see multiple changes in physiques

vin's arm look mad soft right before he raises his arms and says "this is brazil!" looking more jacked immediately after. lazy director, man :laugh:

2001 - 2020 of 2036 Posts