Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ALI ALI ALI ALI! Muhammad Ali called himself the Greatest and he was!! His record of 56 wins and 5 losses only begins to tell the story. You will receive two Everlast gloves with one of them being signed by the champ. This item comes with a COA from Mounted Memories and includes their matching holograms. Mounted Memories is the largest signing company in the country and Dan Marino serves on their board of directors. Their products are fully licensed by the NFL, MLB,NHL and the NBA.
This set is in mint condition, kept in a plexicase with a black and gold nameplate. It's a steal at $2,299., as the value keeps going up for the genuine articles!
Update! Today, I added an Everlast Glove to match, signed by Larry Holmes, one of the few boxers to ever knock out Muhammad Ali! He autographed it for me at the International Boxing Hall of Fame, in Canastota, NY, where he was inducted in this years' class of honorees. He gave a wonderful address about his career, even adding an anecdote about his early days, when he couldn't afford gloves and Ali gave him a pair of his bout!

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Update! Today, I added an Everlast Glove to match, signed by Larry Holmes, one of the few boxers to ever knock out Muhammad Ali! He autographed it for me at the International Boxing Hall of Fame, in Canastota, NY, where he was inducted in this years' class of honorees. He gave a wonderful address about his career, even adding an anecdote about his early days, when he couldn't afford gloves and Ali gave him a pair of his for a bout!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts