Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Banned
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:laugh:Greatest case of Idiot I have ever seen........ I want to see him try to thread a needle... LOL that would be funny.....:laugh:

·
Registered
841 Posts
:laugh:Greatest case of Idiot I have ever seen........ I want to see him try to thread a needle... LOL that would be funny.....:laugh:
That would be tough for him to do since he does have Parkinsons Disease.

·
Banned
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That would be tough for him to do since he does have Parkinsons Disease.
I wonder if he can wipe his own ass..................... He is the greatest Parkinsons Disease having fool ive seen.. He has the hippie hippie shakes............ Do you want some fries with that shake........ Careful dont spill your coffee.. He played santa one year but he kept giving the children the shaking baby syndrom.....

·
Registered
841 Posts
I wonder if he can wipe his own ass..................... He is the greatest Parkinsons Disease having fool ive seen.. He has the hippie hippie shakes............ Do you want some fries with that shake........ Careful dont spill your coffee.. He played santa one year but he kept giving the children the shaking baby syndrom.....
Ha...........ha..............ha, you are soooooooooo funny:laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Premium Member
9,456 Posts
This thread is full of . Spending your time making a thread that is making fun of an ATG with a serious ailment. Ali has done more things in 5 years of his life than you will do in a lifetime. And you know what I would like? Someone with an IQ above 50 making a REAL thread, because this is just pathetic...but I guess that's you all's goal right? Just wanted to drop my 1 cent on this garbage juice thread of yours

This man is one of the greatest; you can hate it or love it. But I think I know who's being the biggest idiot of all-time...

·
aka Dr. Real
8,103 Posts
This thread is full of . Spending your time making a thread that is making fun of an ATG with a serious ailment. Ali has done more things in 5 years of his life than you all will do in a lifetime. And you know what I would like? Someone with an IQ above 50 making a REAL thread, because this is just pathetic...but I guess that's you all's goal right? Just wanted to drop my 1 cent on this garbage juice thread of yours

This man is one of the greatest; you can hate it or love it. But I think I know who's being the biggest two idiots of all-time...
Don't speak ill of the MMA fan...i think he got T-bagged in the ring too many times....

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
I'll bet he could stick that needle right up you ass .......

Damm brother you're in need of some serious therapy,I wonder if you would appreciate that kind of crap if you were screwed like that...where's your mama at ??? I want to tell her to leave the house as soon as possible...

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
It's him. I have no doubt. He got tired of being the only one online at his minor league forum. So he decided to come here and act like the idiot he is. Poor kid. :laugh::laugh:
That is not Tommy, Gerald that is certain. Actually Tommy's "minor league forum" as you call it, is doing pretty good, over 90 ACTIVE members now already. But you already know that dont ya Gerald coz youve already visited a few times yourself :cheeky4::cheeky4:

·
8,579 Posts
Get this clown off the forum please

·
8,579 Posts
You are one sick child, I hope that, should you ever have the misfortune to be struck by a devastating illness, there is someone as sick minded as you are to attempt to poke fun at you
MUHAMMAD ALI !!! is truly THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
That is not Tommy, Gerald that is certain. Actually Tommy's "minor league forum" as you call it, is doing pretty good, over 90 ACTIVE members now already. But you already know that dont ya Gerald coz youve already visited a few times yourself :cheeky4::cheeky4:
I glance at it. Every time I do he's the only online.

By the way there is not 90 active members. It's just the admin and the mods posting over and over. 4 guys make up 85% of the posts. :laugh:. That's minor league as it gets.

·
8,579 Posts
I glance at it. Every time I do he's the only online.

By the way there is not 90 active members. It's just the admin and the mods posting over and over. 4 guys make up 85% of the posts. :laugh:. That's minor league as it gets.
Stick around a bit longer next time there are some very knowledgeable boxing brains on there:thumbsup:

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Let's try to stop talking about other boxing forums in the main area. We can take that to the lounge if you guys would like to continue. No harm done, Even I do it at times. Let's just stick to icing this guy and moving on to the next subject. Alight guys? :thumbsup:

BTW - Ali is one of the greatest of all time.

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Stick around a bit longer next time there are some very knowledgeable boxing brains on there:thumbsup:
Ha! Tommy is crap. NCFF just copy and pastes all his "I agree" from one forum to the other. And the other 2 clowns are scrubs from BS. :laugh::laugh: Tommy has even convinced himself that I joined his site in disguise. :laugh: Damn, I got that boy paranoid.

·
8,579 Posts
Ha! Tommy is crap. NCFF just copy and pastes all his "I agree" from one forum to the other. And the other 2 clowns are scrubs from BS. :laugh::laugh: Tommy has even convinced himself that I joined his site in disguise. :laugh: Damn, I got that boy paranoid.
Not making accusations Gerald but I understood the guy who joined boxingscene has the same IP as you. I know even that doesnt prove anything cause that guy ringside supposedly had the same IP as me
but it wasnt me and didnt come from this puter unless it got hacked somehow

1 - 20 of 48 Posts