Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
2Pac-All Eyes On Me disc one and two. Next will be Dr Dre the Chronic. Ohhhh and one of the only great rappers of today...anything by Lil Wayne

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
I like a mixture of songs, not really a particular type just songs. Like Red Hot Chilli peppers, Akon, Coldplay at the moment.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
daveDaboxingfan said:
right now
eagles
hotel california
great track dave.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
LeedsLad said:
I like a mixture of songs, not really a particular type just songs. Like Red Hot Chilli peppers, Akon, Coldplay at the moment.
I like the Chili Peppers and love Akon.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
i seen the chillies at T in the park here in scotland and they were awesome, akon is ****. lol his track with gwen stefani was good but the rest is bollocks.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Akon is in all kinds of mess for dry humping some 15 or 16 yr old in stage.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
administrator said:
Just fired up the iPod, some Finger 11 :D
That is so weird. I still have their first CD. I used to jam that daily. Haven't heard much from them lately however.:dunno:

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Newcleus, Jam on it and DJ Quik , Tonite

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
daveDaboxingfan said:
Rising to the top By KRS-ONE
Hey now BY Xzibit
Dave our style's are somewhat similar. Have you heard "Classic" by KRS-ONE, Nas, Rakim, and (I'm not a fan but) Kanye West? That song is perfect representation of what is wrong with hip-hop/rap. Check it out if you haven't heard it. It's an oldschool type JAM that just dropped a few months ago.:thumbsup: Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
Dave our style's are somewhat similar. Have you heard "Classic" by KRS-ONE, Nas, Rakim, and (I'm not a fan but) Kanye West? That song is perfect representation of what is wrong with hip-hop/rap. Check it out if you haven't heard it. It's an oldschool type JAM that just dropped a few months ago.:thumbsup: Let me know what you think.

on the money Dude
great song.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts