Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While reading some threads today I came across A few post I didnt like. I voted in the October HOF because I saw that it was a tie. I didnt care if yall used the vote. That wasnt up to me. I didnt get to vote on time nor did I care to vote on time or vote at all. I thought that sense there was A tie that I would vote so show my support. And I voted for Hugo. I dont have a grudge with anyone. Im a grown man. An Adult. Only a child would hold a grudge with someone over the internet with someone they never saw and will never see or talk to on the phone and carry it on for 6 plus months. As I understand Im like the 3rd oldest poster on here. People look if you dont like me dont talk to me and dont talk about me. I dont care if my vote counted or not. I just thought I could help. I guess helping people or something that you are apart of is overrated in this place. Just 1 more reason why I took steps back from being a part of this place.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Because Im gonna have my say. It wasnt over for me. I just read it today. So to me its brand new.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Who cares? Its just a stupid popularity contest. I hope I never make it and come to think of it I might boycott the whole thing!
Yes that is exactly what it has turned into. And once you get in it you dont get any thing for being in it. Not even more respect.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Don't know you.

But I agree with you.

I was just dropping my two cents, cause it was still new to me. Some children that hold grudges are ridiculous.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
While reading some threads today I came across A few post I didnt like. I voted in the October HOF because I saw that it was a tie. I didnt care if yall used the vote. That wasnt up to me. I didnt get to vote on time nor did I care to vote on time or vote at all. I thought that sense there was A tie that I would vote so show my support. And I voted for Hugo. I dont have a grudge with anyone. Im a grown man. An Adult. Only a child would hold a grudge with someone over the internet with someone they never saw and will never see or talk to on the phone and carry it on for 6 plus months. As I understand Im like the 3rd oldest poster on here. People look if you dont like me dont talk to me and dont talk about me. I dont care if my vote counted or not. I just thought I could help. I guess helping people or something that you are apart of is overrated in this place. Just 1 more reason why I took steps back from being a part of this place.
Good post, Ron. I don't know about anyone else, but I like you and always have man. I hope you come back.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts