1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well Mostly WOrk On Your Movement and your stands also on

your jab mostly on that ..the jab is the most IMPORTANT

punch in boxing ... try getting your speed up try working

with someone that knows how to box and tell em to help

you with Mitts ... other then that keep it up...

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
i watched about 30 seconds of each video and one thing is so obvious. I would knock all of you guys out with one body shot. No disrespect, but you all are head hunters and leave your body wide open. You hold your hands to high and very awkward. Watch a couple films on fighters and find a good defense that suits you the best. The best of luck. Also, you are to tentative of getting hit that your jab has no power an dlooks awfully funny. either take the hit solid to land a solid jab or slip the other guys jab and hit that body. Oh and get in shape haha. You wont last one real round in boxing unless your in top notch shape.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm a long way from being an expert but i think you's should work on keeping your guard up and throwing straighter punches. when you throw a punch your hand often returns to your side, not your head, leaving your face open. also, make sure you throw punches from your chin, as taking your hand back to swing allows your opponent to see it coming. make sure u watch your opponent, turning your head and whincing when sum1 swings leaves you really open.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts