Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am 14 years old, 5'5 130-135 lbs, 14% body fat.

I have had 4 fights and have won them all, and last month i placed first in Ontario Golden gloves.

Well I wake up around 1pm, cause I stay out late.

1pm- Breakfast- Bowl of Vector and 2 slices of toast with cheese whiz. With a drink of milk.

2pm- I am at the YMCA for about 2 hours (weightlifting/treadmill/swim at the end)

4:30pm-Get home have a Lunch/Snack- Bowl of Vector/Chips/Granola bars/ Ice cream

Until 6pm i am on the computer.

6pm- Dinner- A vegetable(Salad,Carotts,etc.) , A meat (roast beef,chicken,steak,pork chops) and usually a potatoe.

Then I go back on the computer until about 8pm

8pm- I go out and party, ( Alchohol and other stuff)

Get home at about 1 in the morning even later then I grab a granola bar or two and go to sleep.

I have boxing every tuesday,thursday and saturday from 7pm-9pm.

I know this isn't a usual boxers routine but i also have a life outside of boxing, and at this point of my career i dont feel like committing yet. Rag on it all you want but it gets the job done lol! :cheeky4:

·
Registered
87 Posts
booze?

Are you pulling our legs? 14 and you're out drinking? You're kidding, right? Maybe you might as well approach boxing like golf and just show up at your fights drunk. Why not?

·
Registered
95 Posts
oh the pity rmyers, youre the person who creates a whole new persona online to increase his wallowing self esteem. nobody likes that guy. you probably drank once, i dont doubt it, but now youre beating the dead horse. no one cares that youre canadian, this isnt a hockey forum. nobody cares that you drink, we all could if we wanted but we realize its not that sweet to overindulge in. you also need to stop bragging about your petty acomplishments, no one likes that guy either. your only proof is you beating up some kid who looks like he just discontinued his breast feeding phase and saw boxing gloves and thought it would be a great idea to pick them up and give em a try, and i mean what hey whatever floats your boat, but no one on this forum gives a damn about your accomplishments against unexperienced middle schoolers you stupid pissant, go bother someone else. and im sure you might point out how i am new to boxing, but i dont care. i am on this forum to learn how to box, mainly why it was created, but then again i could lie and say i am a canadian prospect that people care about but i would be too embarrassed to claim to be a canadian for one and second of all i dont have self esteem and insecurity issures so i act like an adultt, but then again youll learn this after middle school.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Are you pulling our legs? 14 and you're out drinking? You're kidding, right? Maybe you might as well approach boxing like golf and just show up at your fights drunk. Why not?
Man I'm 14, and have an occasional drink or two at parties (mainly with family). But doing it nearly every night till 1 in the morning is completely the wrong lifestyle for a young fighter. It'll tell in the end though :D;)

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im not saying I get hammered every night,
but when there is alchohol, and a bunch of teenagers, it usually doesn't mix well, and I get into the odd fight, and personally i think it has made me a tougher person. which does pay off when your boxing

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Shhh i don't even know what i'm talking about :laugh: i don't know his "kind" but he is a prick and thats one of a "kind" LOL :laugh:
I am one of a kind,

Im the most brutal and most vicious and most ruthless champion theres eva been! Theres no on can stop me, Lennox is a conquerer? No im alexander! Hes no alexander! Im the best eva! Theres never been anybody as rufless! Im sonny liston, Im jack dempsey! Theres no one like me! Im from their cloth. Theres no one that can match me, My style is impetuous! My defence is impregnable! And im just ferocious, I wanna eat your heart! I wanna eat your children. Praice be to Allah!

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
I am one of a kind,

Im the most brutal and most vicious and most ruthless champion theres eva been! Theres no on can stop me, Lennox is a conquerer? No im alexander! Hes no alexander! Im the best eva! Theres never been anybody as rufless! Im sonny liston, Im jack dempsey! Theres no one like me! Im from their cloth. Theres no one that can match me, My style is impetuous! My defence is impregnable! And im just ferocious, I wanna eat your heart! I wanna eat your children. Praice be to Allah!
You're just another cock head mate who rates himself better than he actually is. LOL 5-0 you're a world beater :laugh:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts