Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would post this in the correct section but I need a fast fix and no one ever looks in those sections. My dvd recorder just broke and its the only brand that works with my hd setup, I need someone who records all the new fights plus countdowns and even the espn fights.( needs to be in the USA ). If you are someone that does this, please post here or send me a pm or email. I'm willing to trade for all the new fights until I get myself a new recorder. Thanks.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No kidding but I found a fix. Thanks. Jroc aka Jeremy is going to help me out, and im going to help him out.

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
What brand recoreder do you have? I use Sony. Never had a problem with them. And why does someones who records fight like yourself only have one?

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Because the one I use cost 250 dollars to get the HD stream and for use with satelite. I had about 3 before I got HD, and none of them were compatible so I got a high dollar samsung one and its slowly turned to ****. Which one would you recommend that has digital coding and will work with an hd tv? Now I have a sony dvd player with HD upconvert and it is excellent, never skipped a beat. Ive had the samsung for maybe a year now.

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Use the Sony brand. It'll run you from $250 to $300. But it's never given me problems. I got 2 of them. One at my house. The other at Wicked's house.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would greatly appreciate it if you can tell me the model name of it so I can check it out. Thanks G.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Aight, I just looked it up and it has exactly what I need, it got mixed reviews however. Do you recommend it Gerald? Is it easy to use, Good quality?

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Aight, I just looked it up and it has exactly what I need, it got mixed reviews however. Do you recommend it Gerald? Is it easy to use, Good quality?
It's never given me problems. That's all I can tell you. And It's pretty easy to set up. Quality is great

·
Registered
808 Posts
I wouldn't get an rca mine freezes up from time to time the only way to get unstuck is to unplug it then everything youve recorded on to that disc is gone , which really sucks. I sent out those dvds this morning.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey thanks jeremey. Yeah, its trail and error with these new types of recorders and players now. It may be a few years until we get a good batch of them that actually work every time.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts