Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This ain't really boxing related. So I'm a put this in the lounge. Thanks to my home girl Darlene (Sweet Sugar). Me and my crew will be attending the Oscar De La Hoya-Steve Forbes fight at the Home Depot Center in about 2 weeks. My goal for that evening will be to try and get at Oscar's niece Daisy De La Hoya and take her home with me. Yes she is trashy looking. But I don't care. I want to have sex with her. I just need about 5 minutes to spit game and lies to her and I think I can pull it off. The more I think about it. The more I like my chances

Daisy.jpg

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
my friend I wish you good luck. she is a family member of a celebrity so be sure you bring your A-game. let us know how the sex is.:laugh:

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
my friend I wish you good luck. she is a family member of a celebrity so be sure you bring your A-game. let us know how the sex is.:laugh:
I just need to talk to her. If I can do that. I like my chances. She's most likely going to be ring side or close. So I got to make my way down there. But that won't be a problem. I done it before.

·
Registered
589 Posts
I just need to talk to her. If I can do that. I like my chances. She's most likely going to be ring side or close. So I got to make my way down there. But that won't be a problem. I done it before.
You know you my boy and I'll support you in everything. But she looks like a skank. You shouldn't really waste your time with her.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I'd bring a can of Lysol, 32 rubbers, and a fukkin gas mask before stickin my shiit in that female there. May God be with you, G.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
He's not lying. The girl was all over him.
Damn man. Reading that stuff gets me mad. I can't believe some the great times I missed out on in those 3 years I wasted being married. Thank God I'm divorced.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Hey VD if you manage to pull it off I want to see some proof not just read the bragging rights later ok good luck.
And further more I want to read every detail of how it went down cool? I would like to add the info to my game get it.
I don't know but you seem like the type of bad mthrfkr, that just might be able to pull it off

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey VD if you manage to pull it off I want to see some proof not just read the bragging rights later ok good luck.
And further more I want to read every detail of how it went down cool? I would like to add the info to my game get it.
I don't know but you seem like the type of bad mthrfkr, that just might be able to pull it off
If I can talk to her, I think I can pull it off. Getting to talk to her will be my biggest obstacle.

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
Wait a minute you screwed daisy marie and now you think you can bring daisy de la hoya home :confused::confused:???? Man you're either very good looking (no ****) or you drop some pills in their drinks :laugh:.

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
Damn man. Reading that stuff gets me mad. I can't believe some the great times I missed out on in those 3 years I wasted being married. Thank God I'm divorced.
ha ha ha! enjoy your newfound freedom, wicked!

Wait a minute you screwed daisy marie and now you think you can bring daisy de la hoya home :confused::confused:???? Man you're either very good looking (no ****) or you drop some pills in their drinks :laugh:.
being good looking always makes things easier, but it's all about the game you spit. seems like vd got the gift of gab in regards to the ladies;)

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
That's the kind of chick that takes it in the pooper.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts