Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello
I am a boxer and I have 21 years, I am Italian and I apologise if my English is not good
I am 187cm high and I weight 84 kg
I would like to lose fat and I want to get to 80kg

I train 3 times a week in boxing and 2 times I train with weights

I eat and I am following this diet, and I would like to know if goes well:

Breakfast
50 grams of toasted bread whole wheat and 30 grams of protein powder

Snack
100 gr of tuna in brine and 20 grams of hazelnuts

Lunch
100 grams of rice or pasta (whole wheat low IG)and 200 grams of meat and spoon and salad oil

Snack
100 gr of tuna in brine and 20 grams of hazelnuts

Dinner
Salad and 1 tablespoon of olive oil edi 200 grams of chicken

This diet is good?

greetings

·
Registered
841 Posts
Looks good bud, your obviously pretty serious about getting down to 80kg. Just Toast and protein powder for breakfest isn't to healthy. I would recommend just taking the protein powder after your workouts when your muscles really need it, taking it in the morning might potentially make you gain weight. Toast is good but you need something else. Along with the toast you should have something else like fruit, yogurt, or maybe some eggs and that would be better for you in the morning since that is your most important meal. Where are you from in Italy? My family is from Catania, Sicily.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello!

I know that I should eat more but I want to lose weight somewhat 'and I think that it is better to do so

I am of Lecce in Puglia region of this area is a few hundred kilometres from Sicily

·
Registered
397 Posts
Get a lot of Fruits a Veggies in your diet.

Fruits like Berries, Apples, Oranges, fruits high in Vitamin C are good for diluting and burning fat.

Veggies (especially green vegetables) Lettuce, Celery, Brocolli, Cucumbers, makes sure if you eat Veggies in a salad, don't drown it in dressing because you'll be defeating the purpose of eating al those vegetables.

Vinegarette Dressing is better than creamy dressing like Ranch or Cesar or Blue Cheese. Creamy Dressing has a lot of fat and cholesterol.

If you eat eggs try to eat more whites than whole eggs. The yolk is high in fat and cholesterol as well. So if you eat scrambled eggs eat like 5 egg whites and 1 whole egg instead of 6 whole eggs.

I don't know what they have in italy for supplements. But get a decent protein shake for after workouts, Fish Oil and a multivitamin.

That should be good enough.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts