Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Hey guys I didn’t mean to offend anyone a Mexican posted it up on another forum and I thought it was funny so I brought it over here. I am Hispanic and 95% of my relatives speak that way and I also find it funny when the do it. Please accept my sincere apology to any one that got offended. I will not make this mistake again. Please find it in you hart to forgive my ignorance in thinking this was funny. Thanks you

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Not saying YOU are racist, but it was a tasteless thread, what was the point? the difference was the other thread had to do with Boxing , and I did not say anything about the P.R people comments made because I thought someone else would.

Regardless, the thread is gone so get over it.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
this is copy and paste
"You are wrong he wasn't bad at low blows he was good.
Watch the Vargas fight and how it changed after the low blow.
Now watch Cotto VS Zab and how it changed after the low blow.
These stinking Puerto Ricans know how to cheat.
Dave in New York"
from thread http://www.boxingforum.com/boxing-history-results/7114-felix-low-blow-trinadad.html post#2

Now where is all the BS that the "Mexican virus" thread got?

I am over it
I am just pointing out what a bunch of hypocrites and whineO’s we have here.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
The thread was fuccing stupid. It wasn't even funny. It was just plain stupid. Only an idiot would laugh at that

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Thread editted and Closed for many reasons. Dave, please do not make another thread, if you would like to send a pm, delete your old pm's. It's simple.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.