Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you guys think it is too big/annoying? If so, I can fix it. I just had to have that Paul Williams sig. Any compliments would be appreciated.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
yea, that **** is big man, PW thing should be smaller or take the joker thing off or leave it on and take PW off or Take off Calzaghe or dont take anything off and make everything smaller if possible, lol theres all my angles on it..

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea, that **** is big man, PW thing should be smaller or take the joker thing off or leave it on and take PW off or Take off Calzaghe or dont take anything off and make everything smaller if possible, lol theres all my angles on it..
I would just roll with the Williams sig if someone else will use the Calzaghe sig. The joker can go, but I HAVE to keep that Calzaghe gif around here. It is too good to disappear.

I don't know how to resize the images because they aren't saved to my PC.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ooooh very nice. I already got rid of joker and the Calzaghe gif. I'll put the Calzaghe gif back on if nobody picks it up by tomorrow. I'd like for the Williams and Calzaghe gif to mesh together smoothly, but I don't know how to do that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts