Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see pacman losing to these guys.

Oscar too strong to skilled, to big and tall and smart.

Hatton too strong, to relentless, to powerful and awkward for pacman.

JMM would out box pacman again at 140 and jmm has a better chance of beating hatton then pacquiao.

Anyone else agree?

·
Registered
830 Posts
Exactly what they said about MAB and Morales and JMM. Yet Pac knocked them down a total of what, THIRTY TIMES? :laugh:
SIZE not weight is KEY in boxing......far more often than not.

I friggin HATE all this P4P crap.

I want to see the best all fight the best at their BEST!!!

I don't sant to see freak shows or dumb ass mis-matches where natural size is the key factor.

What has P4P fights ever given us in comparison to what it has always taken away?

Fight at you fookin weight and beat the best.

Will Paquiao be worse if he loses to Oscar?

Was Hatton worse for losing to Floyd

Hagler had it right!!!

I would love to see boxing go old school....

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SIZE not weight is KEY in boxing......far more often than not.

I friggin HATE all this P4P crap.

I want to see the best all fight the best at their BEST!!!

I don't sant to see freak shows or dumb ass mis-matches where natural size is the key factor.

What has P4P fights ever given us in comparison to what it has always taken away?

Fight at you fookin weight and beat the best.

Will Paquiao be worse if he loses to Oscar?

Was Hatton worse for losing to Floyd

Hagler had it right!!!

I would love to see boxing go old school....
I agree with fighting people at your weight unless you cannot make the weight anymore.

And yup Pacman vs Oscar is a mismatch that is so sadistic I have no idea how it got cleared by the Nsac.

Even pacquiaos own Games and amusement in the philipines begged for this fight to not go through because they feared pacman might die or become brain damage.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
I agree with fighting people at your weight unless you cannot make the weight anymore.

And yup Pacman vs Oscar is a mismatch that is so sadistic I have no idea how it got cleared by the Nsac.

Even pacquiaos own Games and amusement in the philipines begged for this fight to not go through because they feared pacman might die or become brain damage.
Only goes to show how Pac has a BIG HEART, may be the BIGGEST HEART in all of boxing. Big Nard fighting the smaller DLH shows the story of Nard's career of fighting blown-up middleweights, the small Pac taking on the much bigger DLH on the other hand just puts Pac many leagues over Nard. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
830 Posts
Only goes to show how Pac has a BIG HEART, may be the BIGGEST HEART in all of boxing. Big Nard fighting the smaller DLH shows the story of Nard's career of fighting blown-up middleweights, the small Pac taking on the much bigger DLH on the other hand just puts Pac many leagues over Nard. :thumbsup:
When you loose all the dumbasses go;

That shows he wasn't as good as we thought or as good as the guy who kicked his ass.

Manny loses most people drop him in P4P.

Loads of idiots turn round and say he was not as good as Oscar. ......:(

Paquiao is better than or as good as everyone in his natural weight, a world champion beyond his weight.

and?

Oscar is an old near retirement money whore who would probably get whacked by Margarito and maybe 2/3 guys at 147.

So Paquiao is 100% better but not likely to win......

If Pacman loses watch people slap him.......

Why this fight why?

This could take miles off the clock for Paquiao JMM3.............That IS the real fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P4P crap.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I'm amped for this fight I don't care what everyone says im a HUGE pacquiao fan and when a big boxing fight like this comes around college exam time is the perfect excuse for me to spend a nightgetting loaded and rowdy wiht the boys watching a good boxing fight(I hope). I'm praying Pac pulls off a win so thse negative nancies can shut ther mouth or ATLEAST hold his own vs DLH even if he loses so we can hopefully see a PAC VS HATTON showdown in 2009 which would be HUGE!!!!!!!!!! One can only hope......

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
I'm amped for this fight I don't care what everyone says im a HUGE pacquiao fan and when a big boxing fight like this comes around college exam time is the perfect excuse for me to spend a nightgetting loaded and rowdy wiht the boys watching a good boxing fight(I hope). I'm praying Pac pulls off a win so thse negative nancies can shut ther mouth or ATLEAST hold his own vs DLH even if he loses so we can hopefully see a PAC VS HATTON showdown in 2009 which would be HUGE!!!!!!!!!! One can only hope......
i hope pac wins since Oscar has kinda ruled out a hatton fight at 147

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
I see pacman losing to these guys.

Oscar too strong to skilled, to big and tall and smart.

Hatton too strong, to relentless, to powerful and awkward for pacman.

JMM would out box pacman again at 140 and jmm has a better chance of beating hatton then pacquiao.

Anyone else agree?
I think you have it backwards, Paquiao would be too awkward for Ricky and I think he would be better of fighting Marquez

What does that say about DLH and his heart???

I think he just may have a slim chance if DLH don't out weight him by 50 lbs come fight time...

i hope pac wins since Oscar has kinda ruled out a hatton fight at 147
Man Oscar has not ruled out anything, he'll go where the money is, he's the greediest slime ball in boxing and Ricky and his fans will pay the next tab you can bet your ass on that..

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
I think you have it backwards, Paquiao would be too awkward for Ricky and I think he would be better of fighting Marquez

What does that say about DLH and his heart???

I think he just may have a slim chance if DLH don't out weight him by 50 lbs come fight time...

Man Oscar has not ruled out anything, he'll go where the money is, he's the greediest slime ball in boxing and Ricky and his fans will pay the next tab you can bet your ass on that..
the reason why i say that is that oscar seems to be scared of knocking hatton out since hatton belongs to golden boy and can make them money. although i woudln't say that it is impossible for oscar to fight hatton at 147 cuz he knows there's a chance for big boys money

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
the reason why i say that is that oscar seems to be scared of knocking hatton out since hatton belongs to golden boy and can make them money. although i woudln't say that it is impossible for oscar to fight hatton at 147 cuz he knows there's a chance for big boys money
Well it sure sounds like a really comfliting mess, I mean as a promoter he should protect his investment, but as an opponet he has to knock the other guys head off , so what is he supposed to do, you see what I mean DLH has gotten too big for his own good he"s gonnas fight humpty dumpty and then put him back together again , what the fuuck

·
Registered
318 Posts
I'm picking Pac to beat DLH. Of course I'm not putting any money on it. I will however put money on Pac if he ends up fighting Hatton. I think he DESTROYS Hatton.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
I'm picking Pac to beat DLH. Of course I'm not putting any money on it. I will however put money on Pac if he ends up fighting Hatton. I think he DESTROYS Hatton.
in other words your heart is with Paquiao but your wallet saids he's as good as dead huh?:laugh: I agree thoug that he would probably beat the hell out of Hatton..
we'll just have to wait and see if there's enough left of him to do so hahahah!!!

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Well it sure sounds like a really comfliting mess, I mean as a promoter he should protect his investment, but as an opponet he has to knock the other guys head off , so what is he supposed to do, you see what I mean DLH has gotten too big for his own good he"s gonnas fight humpty dumpty and then put him back together again , what the fuuck

Oscar would try to legitimise a fight with his own grandmother if he could make big $$$$$$$$ out of it. He aint got the cajones to take on Margarito though LOL

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Hi guys, n00b here :thumbsup:

I'm still amazed this match-up was called.
Feels like a bit of a circus really.
Welcome aboard mate:thumbsup: And yeah, the majority of members here agree with you. After the career Oscar has had i think he deserves a pass for this though.

·
Registered
81 Posts
in my opinion boxing needs these fights as creates a buzz about the sport and gets new fans i think de la hoya beats pacquiao in a close fight i think weight makes no difference i just think has to much ring savvy just like morales did 1st time around but oscar will not get dragged into a war i think both guys beat hatton manny with great speed of hand and foot and oscar with a pounding jab and left hook oscar stops hatton late rounds like mayweather pacquiao wins a UD in a great fight i hope ricky fights both guys as it is good for the sport just hope these fights do not spoil 2 fights i want to see JMM VS PAC 135 HATTON VS TORRES 140

1 - 20 of 57 Posts