Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I notice everyone refers to everyone else here by their first names and I only know few names so get confused (probably not the only person) so to make it easier everyone.

What is your name?

I'm James.

:poke: <<< I just really like that smiley :D

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
I notice everyone refers to everyone else here by their first names and I only know few names so get confused (probably not the only person) so to make it easier everyone.

What is your name?

I'm James.

:poke: <<< I just really like that smiley :D
Names Callam :thumbsup::thumbsup:.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Ritchie:thumbsup:

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Gerald......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

·
Registered
445 Posts
Gerald......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Gerald Delbert Dallas Spurgeon Davis and he's mexican!

My middle name is Juan, for all that give a rat's pittooty. That right there makes me more Mexican.

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Im C.J. Bet you never guessed that did ya LOL

1 - 20 of 74 Posts