Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Track #7 is perfect for boxing fans. It starts out as a Tyson fight on Showtime. This mixtape is so damn good.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I thought the entire thing was off the hook homie. Nas is spittin that reality.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
I didn't like the title Hero, Untitled sounds better.
It never was going to be Hero that is just the name of the first single. It was either N****R or untitled.

Damn Shane, I seriously thought I had posted this and forgot about it. I had to double check to see who started the thread, but good lookin out. First time I heard that Tyson dedication made me think about putting it in the forum.

·
Registered
472 Posts
good to see nas continue to rap about real talk, we have all heard enough rap about candy shops. The new Nas album might be the only album ill pick up this year (yes rap overall is THAT bad right now). Even tho nas isnt 1/2 the rapper he used to be, still leaps and bounds ahead of the rest.

the track about tyson is pretty sweet, and i like "cops keep firing" and good to see nas talk about real **** on n.i.g.g.e.r too, the course on that track is dope. Track 14 is tight too, going through his carrer, really make you see all the great songs hes done over the past decade and 1/2, there isnt no one in his league as far as droping classic song after classic 14-15 years in a row

i have a hard time putting nas ahead of 2pac as my #1 all time great, but if he drops 1-2 more albums as good as It was wirrten (or better), 2pac just might have to take the #2 spot.

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
I'm surprised jimmy lennon jr used his ITS SHOWTIME!!!!!!!!! I'd have thought that'd be copywrighted

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts