Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I just wanted to start a thread for general NFL discussion. Rep your teams, and talk trash amongst other members here.

I am a die hard Dallas Cowboy fan. We have to get by Buffalo before the game against New England. New England will tell how good the Cowboys really are. Sure, we are 4-0 right now, but our opponent's combined record is 3-13 so that isn't saying much. New England will serve as a great measuring stick. Our secondary is suspect, and I could see Brady dropping 3 or more TD's on us. We will see. Go Cowboys.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
always been a huge cowboys fan but has kind of tapered off lately but with to and romo im becoming a huge fan again. I dont care for any other nfl team to be honest. Just the cowboys. Primetime baby, Its Primetime.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a T.O, Romo, Barber, Newman, Crayton, Ware, and Witten jersey. I have never been anything other than the biggest cowboys fan. You can bet your ass that I will be at the superbowl when we meet the Patriots again.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
LeedsLad said:
The damn NFL is coming to us sometime soon, whos playing and why the hell is this happening over here?:confused:
beats me tom, totally pointless because nobody cares about gridiron.

it'll never be like the beutiful game!

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
TommyGunn said:
beats me tom, totally pointless because nobody cares about gridiron.

it'll never be like the beutiful game!
I'm not big on the expansion at all, but 90,000 people showed up in London.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts