Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I just wanted to start a thread for general NFL discussion. Rep your teams, and talk trash amongst other members here.

I am a die hard Dallas Cowboy fan. We have to get by Buffalo before the game against New England. New England will tell how good the Cowboys really are. Sure, we are 4-0 right now, but our opponent's combined record is 3-13 so that isn't saying much. New England will serve as a great measuring stick. Our secondary is suspect, and I could see Brady dropping 3 or more TD's on us. We will see. Go Cowboys.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
always been a huge cowboys fan but has kind of tapered off lately but with to and romo im becoming a huge fan again. I dont care for any other nfl team to be honest. Just the cowboys. Primetime baby, Its Primetime.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a T.O, Romo, Barber, Newman, Crayton, Ware, and Witten jersey. I have never been anything other than the biggest cowboys fan. You can bet your ass that I will be at the superbowl when we meet the Patriots again.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
LeedsLad said:
The damn NFL is coming to us sometime soon, whos playing and why the hell is this happening over here?:confused:
beats me tom, totally pointless because nobody cares about gridiron.

it'll never be like the beutiful game!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.