Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 338 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are your thoughts , I got Boston taking the whole thing. I dont see anyone in the west beating them. I don't even know who to pick out of the West. I'll be pulling for the Lakers though.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Stupid NBA. I cant stand to watch basketball anymore. I love to play it but cant watch a second of it without falling asleep. I will be rooting for the Wizards but wont be watching a game.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I like the Celtics out of the east, but I think Detroit will give them hell in the conference finals. The Lakers are the popular choice out west for good reason. Kobe is straight nasty with the rock, and Gasol is solid. Bynum ain't coming back. I don't care what they keep saying. He's done. I'll be keeping my eyes on the Spurs though. When Ginobili plays like a madman they're unbeatable, and I trust Tim Duncan more than anyone in the playoffs. Now, I gotta represent for my boys, the Mavericks. All I can say is watch the hell out! We've been sleeping all season, and I truly believe that we are primed for a big run. They aren't mentioned every time NBA fastbreak is on like they were last year. Dallas is thriving in the underdog role. They love this shiit. I just have a feeling they are going to be the surprise of the playoffs. You heard it here first.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think the mavs have a good chance if they are the 7 but if they come in as the 8 seed i think the lakers beat them. It would be easier for me to pick the Lakers if they were going to have Bynum.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
The Mavs have 7 locked. The game tonight against New Orleans doesn't matter. I think we'll get by them in the playoffs. The Suns-Spurs will be a hell of a playoff series, and I couldn't care less about the Jazz-Rockets. Denver will get swept by LA or maybe win one game if AI goes off. Out east I'll only be watching the Sixers games. I think they have a solid shot at pulling an upset.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
In there last game, they beat the spurs by 21 and kobe was having an off night. It wouldnt surprise me if the spurs take the whole thing again. But my boy kobe is going to average 40 a night.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Lakers-Celtics would be great. I view the Spurs as the best team in the NBA over anyone. Whoever comes out of the east will have a leg up considering whoever wins the west will have to go through three straight 6 or 7 game series.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Man, if Mavs lose tonight (looks like it) and the Nuggets win, Dallas has to play the Lakers in the first round.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Sucks for the mavs because the lakers have had their number all year, but they've all been close, I'd rather the lakers play someone else. Mavs are pretty good come play off time.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Yeah, but nobody gets calls in L.A. and Kobe is allowed to take 5 steps to get to the basket, drawing fouls with nobody within two feet of him.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Ive been saying the Spurs will take it all season but im gonna go with the Lakers for now.

Either way its either Lakers or Spurs.

I give Utah, Celtics and Hornets some chance aswell.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Utah and the Hornets have ZERO shot IMO. Same as any team from the east other than the Celtics and the Pistons.

1 - 20 of 338 Posts