Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when i go out guys i cant seem to keep the ladies away from me, im not sure if its my super ripped body or rugged handsome good looks but it seems to bother my girlfreind for some reason.

if anyone can help id realy apreciate it. :D

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Have you woke up yet? Or you still dreaming:cheeky4: :cheeky4:

From what i here, women have special attractions towards queer's, sounds like a logical explanation to me:laugh:

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
LOL Tommy have you been hanging around the schools again? I already caught you playing in the toilet in the bathroom at the store...

·
Registered
7 Posts
I can't help ya there, i'm the total opposit, if i even got a second look from the ladies, it would be a miracle, it's pretty much been that way my entire 40 years on this earth. :dunno:

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Iv had a few pretty decent lasses in my time, but the last year or so im getting to certain stage and not closing the deal:laugh:

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Tommy, I looked into getting you a restraining order, but then they cleared everything up. Apparently you have been chasing them.:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LeedsLad said:
Iv had a few pretty decent lasses in my time, but the last year or so im getting to certain stage and not closing the deal:laugh:
you never heard the saying size IS important. :laugh:

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
It doesnt even get to that stage:laugh: Its easy in Leeds though, theres about 100,000 lasses in the town centre who are pretty easy:cheeky4:

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bill1234 said:
Tommy, I looked into getting you a restraining order, but then they cleared everything up. Apparently you have been chasing them.:

even the fat ones need lovin bill. :cheeky4:

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
TysonJones said:
man look at those 2 packs.
Its more like 2 kegs! I look on the bright side fellas, a women like that could save you some money on a heavy bag!:laugh:

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Three of them don't even have to wear any bottoms cuz their belly covers that up!LOL

1 - 17 of 17 Posts