Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to get a pair of mens boxing shorts personalised with his name at the waistband.

Does anyone know where I can get them from?

If possible I want the type that come just below the knee. And somewhere that allows me to have personalised colours would be a bonus.

I don't know much about boxing so forgive me for that! :rolleyes:

Thankyou so much in advance, any advice/ideas/referals please I'm desparate! xx

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Try Ring side .com or Title boxing.com, maybe Everlast. com, they all sell boxing gear I'm sure one of them does customized boxing shorts...good luck

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, thankyou for the reply! x

I've found that Everlast do customized shorts but they don't allow the name to be printed or embroided onto the waistband? (That's the main thing I'm after) :confused:

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Hi, thankyou for the reply! x

I've found that Everlast do customized shorts but they don't allow the name to be printed or embroided onto the waistband? (That's the main thing I'm after) :confused:
SO ? that's half the battle now all you have to do is get them to make you the shorts, then you go find your self some fabric and a good seamstress and have them attache the name to it TTATTTAAA...:laugh:

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
See if Everlast will make the shorts and leave a nice blank space at the waist band that way you can have the name sowed on or embroided later .....

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
I think that's the name he or she wants on the shorts, maybe Everlast don't think they're serious thATS WHY THEY DON'T WANT TO DO IT..:laugh:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oi it's SHE!!

And no I won't be getting BubbleButt put on the shorts, want a guy's surname.. is that ok with you? :p

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Hey ok I did'nt know, who are the shorts for your sweetie?? whats his name is he a pro, is he any good

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hiya, they're just for a friend he enjoys boxing.. does it as a hobby so thought it'd be a nice present for him :)

Can't seem to find anything though and I need them before the 30th! I am NOT good!! :(

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Don't say that, I wish my girl friend would get me some sexy oh I mean boxing shorts:laugh: just get him a pair and paste his initials on it, that should do it....

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Don't say that, I wish my girl friend would get me some sexy oh I mean boxing shorts:laugh: just get him a pair and paste his initials on it, that should do it....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts