Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
61 - 76 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
My advice is give up now..... you will never be as half as good as i am.
Thats just the thing though man, he was half as good as you as soon as he slipped one glove on, then he was just as good as you when he slipped on the other. When he hit the bag for the first time with a REAL punch(not your gay little useless jab and your slappy useless garbage hooks) he was all of a sudden beeettttter than you. You suck at what you do so maybe it is you who should give up...

·
Registered
221 Posts
You hear about no boxers who come out of Canada. If he can name 5 pro canadian boxers that made it big i'll leave this forum for good :laugh: That WE know about...
1. Lennox Lewis :cheeky4:
2. Steve Molitor
3. George Chuvalo
4. Arturo Gatti :cheeky4:
5. George Dixon (First ever black champion)
6. Jean Pascal (Is going to be great, his record is 21-0)
7. Trevor Berbick (Technically he was a canadian boxer since he boxed for Canada)

There I gave more then enough.... Get off the forumes now.... :cheeky4:

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
1. Lennox Lewis :cheeky4:
2. Steve Molitor
3. George Chuvalo
4. Arturo Gatti :cheeky4:
5. George Dixon (First ever black champion)
6. Jean Pascal (Is going to be great, his record is 21-0)
7. Trevor Berbick (Technically he was a canadian boxer since he boxed for Canada)

There I gave more then enough.... Get off the forumes now.... :cheeky4:
I said that we know of. Jean Pascal isn't big get him out of there and Arturo Gatti was born in Italy. I said people born in Canada. Technically they are not Canadian boxers. Steve Molitor get him out he's not big i mean BIG. Like LEGENDS. Technically not a canadian boxer just because he boxed for canada doesn't mean nothing so get Trevor out too. Sorry buddy.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Lennox is also not canadian he only boxed for canada. Sorry buddy. You lose. And stop looking them up on Google too :laugh: you don't even know the legends of your country. Cause there is none. Lennox fought for Canada in the olympics. He fights for the U.K. He is a U.K. fighter

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
lenox Lewis was born in West Ham london England HOW is he canadian? Please tell me. his parents were Jamaican. Where does it say he was Canadian? He fought for the Canadian Olympics because he had to move there. Arturo Gatti was born in Italy and had Italian parents. HOW is he canadian? Just because Molitor is "great" to you doesn't mean anything. We don't even know who Molitor is. You have nobody. So sit quiet and learn about the sport.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
You believe everything you read don't you :laugh: typical..you're young and gullible. They're not Canadian. They weren't born there so they're not Canadian. Thats like me moving to Mexico and calling myself a Mexican/Puerto Rican :laugh: thats like De La Hoya calling himself a Mexican/Puerto Rican :laugh: you're a joke

·
Registered
221 Posts
Thats like a 9 month pregnant canadian woman and the dad is candian and the move to mexico for a day having the baby there... therefore the baby was born in mexico.... they move back the next day to canada..... is the kid mexican?

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
What???? WTF? You make no sense. Wow... NONE of these fighters were in that situation so why're you coming out with this off the top of your head. Didn't have a better come back? Please man..stop right here. Lennox was born in England. Lennox's parents were Jamaican. Arturo Gatti was born in Italy. His parents were Italian. How does this pertain to them?

Totally irrelevant to this. Go somewhere else you don't deserve to be in such a place.

61 - 76 of 76 Posts