Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be writing an all sports blog for this site starting soon. Check out Em's latest. The first verse is EM doing Dre's part. Third verse is Em doing 50's part. Second verse is all Shady. This is not finished yet. We just got it to give people a taste. I bet Lil Wayne shitt himself when he heard this track...Enjoy...

[Singles] Eminem - Number One (Unfinished)

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Any Eminem is better than 99 percent of the stuff anymore. Em's verse was fire.

"It disgust me to see the game and the way that it looks, its a must, to redeem my name and haters get mooshed"

Good news for Eminem.

Bad news for all the rappers that are about to get raped once relapse drops.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any Eminem is better than 99 percent of the stuff anymore. Em's verse was fire.

"It disgust me to see the game and the way that it looks, its a must, to redeem my name and haters get mooshed"

Good news for Eminem.

Bad news for all the rappers that are about to get raped once relapse drops.
Yeahhhh boy.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
They should rethink ish and that doesn't make the album. Especially, if it's the first single because if it is he won't be breaking any records. I wasn't feeling the hook or the beat.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
They should rethink ish and that doesn't make the album. Especially, if it's the first single because if it is he won't be breaking any records. I wasn't feeling the hook or the beat.
You'll have dre and 50 dropping verses on it and just one verse from em, the second one. It'll kill with those other 2 verses. It'll most likely be on Detox because em sounds like he's introducing Dre in the beginning.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Em's verse is good, and the other two are ok. It's nowhere near as good as that Relapse track though. They need Nate Dogg on the hook badly.

G

·
Decent at best, wouldn't get a place on his first 2 albums.

Eminem is sounding more like a girl everyday. Don't know what's up with that verse. Call me a hater but this album has fail written all over it, and I don't mean sales wise because even if it's crap it will sell a crazy amount because it's Eminem and he's "back".

1 - 8 of 8 Posts