Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

Is Vargas back on the Roids? Will he win the fight?

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you think Vargas is back on the roids? And do you think he will win? You can vote on 2 things

Here are the pics.

Attachments

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
last time vargas looked like that, he was on roids and i find it hard to believe he dropped 50 plus pounds on his own in under a month.

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
we went through this on another thread and i came to the same conclusion lance did. the only other time vargas had defined abs he was using. although they don't look as defined as they were before.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
I would say no, But if he is we'll find out soon. He knows he will be tested, so I can't see him taking them. I can't wait for Shane to get on here and start talking about that UFC sign in the background.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
i dont think hes on roids again i think hes just got in great shape

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
his abs wont have as much definition because he's fighting alot heavier than normal. Vargas, training hard, on his own? since when............... lol

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Hehe well if theres somone who can get you motivated thats Mayorga, i honestly think Vargas hasnt trained this hard since the DLH fight. But we will see soon.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I would not be surprized if he were on some kind of cutting drug like GH. it would take some serious strict dieting to get those kind of results in that span of time. oh, and GH won't show up in piss test so that would be the smart drug of choice.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
TysonJones said:
Are they able to trace balco now?
you know i'm not sure. I guess it all depends on what type of balco drugs he might be taking. man I was predicting mayorga was gonna win this thing but after seeing those pics, damn I might be taking Vargas.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well he looks good and seeing that its his last fight i personally dont think he cares what he has to take to win. I just think he wants to beat mayorga up. Ill be rooting for mayorga.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
TysonJones said:
well he looks good and seeing that its his last fight i personally dont think he cares what he has to take to win. I just think he wants to beat mayorga up. Ill be rooting for mayorga.
yeah that's kinda what I thought as well. let's just assume for right now he is taking em, if it helps out his performance considerably do ya think he'll fight again. I think he would.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Vargas is gonna whoop his ass im thinking now, the guy looks in awesome shape. There's no positive tests so as far as im concerned he didnt take them, il just give him credit for getting himself in good condition:thumbsup:

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
he's not on droids ,if he was you could see it in his face, i just think because of the posponment the guy had more time to train , i think hes ready to give mayorga the beating he deserves for being so vulgar and disrespecful ...... vargas in 6 rounds

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Im sorry, was mayorga the only one acting that way............? I dont think so.......Go Mayorga. I dont think vargas will fight again personally.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts