Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
They're adding alot to it, but the gameplay looks like it still has a lot of kinks, I hope they can work it out. Right now the gameplay is looking kind of like Prizefighter, which is horrible gameplay and graphic wise.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
They're adding alot to it, but the gameplay looks like it still has a lot of kinks, I hope they can work it out. Right now the gameplay is looking kind of like Prizefighter, which is horrible gameplay and graphic wise.
Nah, it looks better than Prizefighter IMHO.

·
Spike Spiegel
7,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It was robbery :p:p.
Haha, I think not! UD for Winky :D

Btw.. it's not finished yet, hence the work in progress. Obviously the graphics will be far improved & and the gameplay looks choppy now, but will obviously improve.

·
Premium Member
5,471 Posts

Btw.. it's not finished yet, hence the work in progress. Obviously the graphics will be far improved & and the gameplay looks choppy now, but will obviously improve.

It should get better, seems like they got the right ideas. That video sucked though lol

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts

I won that by a point at least. You looked like an amateur :p. I knew you were getting cocky when you told me you won the 2nd round. Like, wtf? So I beat you, knocked you down and even outjabbed you. I was robbed :laugh:.

·
Spike Spiegel
7,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I won that by a point at least. You looked like an amateur. I knew you were getting cocky when you told me you won the 2nd round. Like, wtf? So I beat you, knocked you down and even outjabbed you. I was robbed.
Nah :p we traded shots all night but I beat you to the punch every time :D I defo got the second round though and when you said you won the first.. I thought I had to up the game and start throwing more and I did.. and I won :D

Rematch though? Hatton/Oscar this time?

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
we traded shots all night but I beat you to the punch every time :D
I landed the harder shots :cheeky4:.

I defo got the second round though and when you said you won the first..
I pushed my luck with that LOL. I have a cold at the minute. I must have sounded so strange last night :laugh:.

Rematch though? Hatton/Oscar this time?
Definitely. It's 1-1. I'm Oscar again :p.

·
Spike Spiegel
7,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I landed the harder shots.
You landed the harder, but they weren't much harder! Besides I landed way more :laugh:

I pushed my luck with that LOL. I have a cold at the minute. I must have sounded so strange last night.
I have a cold aswell. But you sounded fine lol. Hope that doesn't sound gay at all lol.

Definitely. It's 1-1. I'm Oscar again.
Fine, you can be Oscar but that only guarantees a bigger whooping. 10 rounds though this time :thumbsup:

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
You landed the harder, but they weren't much harder! Besides I landed way more :laugh:

I have a cold as well. But you sounded fine lol. Hope that doesn't sound gay at all lol.

Fine, you can be Oscar but that only guarantees a bigger whooping. 10 rounds though this time :thumbsup:
You landed 297. I landed 283. Come on, that's not way more :laugh:.

·
Spike Spiegel
7,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You landed 297. I landed 283. Come on, that's not way more :laugh:.
Yeah but my punch output just shot up in like the last 6 rounds :D:D

Good fight anyway.

What time you free today to do it?

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
They still need to work out a lot of kinks, but all in all it looks ok.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts