Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to drop a line introducing myself to you all. I have been looking for a cool site to post on about boxing. I'm one of those hardcore type boxing fans. Im not really biased, although it might sound like I am sometimes when posting about certain fighters. I just recognize real. And you know the saying.. So I hope it's cool out here, I already downloaded some fights you guys have on the forum. Very nice stuff.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Real recognize real huh? I've heard that before. Welcome aboard Doc. Thats officially what im dubbing you. Hope you stick around :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. I don't really have favorites, but usually I'll find myself anxious to watch guys like Randall Bailey, Miguel Cotto, Ulisis Solis and his brother Jorge, Mayweather Jr, Oscar De La Hoya, Mayorga, Paul Malignaggi, and JC2 fight. Juan Diaz and Jorge Linares are soon becomming some of my favorite fighters as well. My favorite prospect as of right now is Yuriorkis Gamboa though.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
Welcome to BF Ring Doctor!

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Welcome Ring Doc

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
welcome, about time we get a doctor in here, you'll get the joke once you familiarise your self with some of our members....:D

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the welcome everybody.

Welcome Ring Doc. Quite an assortment of fighters you got there. Looks like you enjoy just about any type of boxing.
Yeah, I don't really have a certain style that appeases me. I look at how all these boxers use their own style to be either dangerous, flashy, exciting, and/or effective. Just the simple science of boxing is was I love about it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts