Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is Lea but I go by the name LeftyLea, my favorite fighters are Ricky Hatton, Peter Manfredo Jr., and David Haye. I don't know much about any other fighters so I will just talk about those three. ...and the rest of the time, I will hang out in the off topic section and talk about tennis and soccer. For the record, Floyd Mayweather Jr., tripped Ricky Hatton and that is why Ricky fell face first into the ring post. I also want to say that I hate Joe Calzaghe and Sergio Mora because they both beat my reality star hero Peter Manfredo Jr., who is one of the greatest fighters ever.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Wow..no Comment on Peter Manfredo Jr....bc hes trash...but about ricky hatton...If he got tripped, then he must of got tripped pretty hard because he was OUT! lol he got a hook to the face what you talking about!

aside from that..Nice to have you join us hehehe

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
What do you mean he has done nothing wrong? He beat up my hero and the greatest fighter Peter Manfredo Jr., who was robbed in that fight. Peter Manfredo Jr., was trained by the great Freddie Roach and Peter could have beat Joe Calslappy any day of the week.
Welcome aboard

Peter Manfredo isnt that good of a fighter Lea. He might be charismatic(?) but he's far from elite level. Calzaghe just showed what this diference was all about. Not even Freddie Roach could do a thing to change that

ESPN - ESPN.com's division-by-division rankings - Boxing Here, get to know the top fighters of each division. Then you can "youtube" them to watch em fighting.

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
Welcome LeftyLea. Hatton and Haye are worldclass fighters but Manfredo is not. You like him and I respect that but he's not one of the greatest fighters ever. If you watch carefully when Floyd lands his left hook his feet and Ricky's don't even touch.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
What do you mean he has done nothing wrong? He beat up my hero and the greatest fighter Peter Manfredo Jr., who was robbed in that fight. Peter Manfredo Jr., was trained by the great Freddie Roach and Peter could have beat Joe Calslappy any day of the week.
:laugh::laugh: CALSLAPPY that's some funny stuff ,did you make that up, welcome hope you stick around....

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
LOL. I can't believe you guys are falling for this. Some clown from saddo boxing made it trying to wind me up. Danny G his name is, who is in love with Miguel Cotto :laugh: :laugh:
Good for him ,still funny

That name gets used all the time on Saddo's. Calcrappy is another one people use. I can't believe you haven't heard Calslappy before :dunno:
And Saddo's neither what is that, by the way is it leftylee or leftylea ? or you're two different persons , don't mean to offend just a little comfused...

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Ok Heres a puzzle for ya I know Hugo will like this one.

Describe a wayward Japanese gentleman who's father is suffering with diahorria
and do it in rhyme.
answer

He's a slap happy jappy with a crap happy pappy :laugh:;):cheeky4:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts