Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the new Indiana Jones movie is due out in May. There is a trailer viewable at : :: INDIANA JONES - OFFICIAL SITE ::

I think it looks pretty good. Every one of the IJ series was very good, so hope fully it can live up to that legacy. :D

·
Banned
589 Posts
Well the new Indiana Jones movie is due out in May. There is a trailer viewable at : :: INDIANA JONES - OFFICIAL SITE ::

I think it looks pretty good. Every one of the IJ series was very good, so hope fully it can live up to that legacy. :D
As Long As He's Still Fighting Nazi's He Cant Lose:laugh: But With The Addition Of Shaia, It'll Liven Up With Comic Relief, And Hell...Its HARRISON FORD!! Still Throwing Haymakers At 65:laugh:

·
Registered
349 Posts
Cant wait till it comes out I grew up watching these when I was young .. Looks pretty good kinda like the others but I will check this out for sure

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
It should be good. I remember watching "Temple of Doom" like 3 times a week when I was a kid. The little Asian dude cracked me up!

"Dahta Jones Datah Jones!" :laugh:

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
As Long As He's Still Fighting Nazi's He Cant Lose:laugh: But With The Addition Of Shaia, It'll Liven Up With Comic Relief, And Hell...Its HARRISON FORD!! Still Throwing Haymakers At 65:laugh:
Harrison Ford is the MAN!:thumbsup:

It should be good. I remember watching "Temple of Doom" like 3 times a week when I was a kid. The little Asian dude cracked me up!
"Dahta Jones Datah Jones!" :laugh:
The asian kid made me LMAO everytime I watched that movie!

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
The Funny ***** He Ever Said Was: "Im Settin Booty Trwaps" "You Mean Booby Traps?" "Yea Das Wat I Said, Booby Trwaps":laugh::laugh::laugh:
I actually think that was on "The Goonies"

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Yeah the asian kid was hilarious. Anyone seen the episode of Family Guy that mocks that scene from Indiana Jones? I'll see if I can find it.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I only watched them when I was little. I haven't seen any of them in at least 8 years, so I have no idea which ones I liked.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts