Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all

I'm a new member here. I post at Saddo's quite often and decided to join here, I speak with VD and recognise Rotten Apple and Welsh Devil Rob from Saddo's. I'm from Liverpool, England and my favourite fighter who has been and always will be is Ricky Hatton :thumbsup:

thanks.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Ay what's up Lefty? I don't post as much on Saddo as I do here. But I still check out there site. I read your posts. Your a good poster. You know your stuff. Welcome.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ay what's up Lefty? I don't post as much on Saddo as I do here. But I still check out there site. I read your posts. Your a good poster. You know your stuff. Welcome.
thanks man i'm good, I was chatting to VD before through PM, I didn't know you were his real life homie.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
thanks man i'm good, I was chatting to VD before through PM, I didn't know you were his real life homie.
Yeah yeah. I known him for like 10 years. He and my wife went to kindergarden together. They know each other there whole lives. That's how i met him. He was my wife's friend. Not to many people in Saddo are aware of that. Cuz you know VD always fighting with everybody over there. I don't like getting involved. He actually got banned from here. but his banned got lifted. I don't know if he's aware of that yet

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah yeah. I known him for like 10 years. He and my wife went to kindergarden together. They know each other there whole lives. That's how i met him. He was my wife's friend. Not to many people in Saddo are aware of that. Cuz you know VD always fighting with everybody over there. I don't like getting involved. He actually got banned from here. but his banned got lifted. I don't know if he's aware of that yet

yeah he knows his ban got lifted, he says he will come on after he's finished looking at sum topics on Saddo's. VD does have people he doesn't like over there, Kel, AdamGB and Preme LOL its funny when he owns Kel. VD is a cool guy though, I know me an him have argued before but we ok.

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Lefty is cool. He a big Hatton fan. I'm not. But he has good boxing knowledge. I've owned him in the past. And sometimes he'll come back and own me. I don't like some of the crap fighters he likes. But I respect him as a poster. He'll add to this site.

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
Hey all

I'm a new member here. I post at Saddo's quite often and decided to join here, I speak with VD and recognise Rotten Apple and Welsh Devil Rob from Saddo's. I'm from Liverpool, England and my favourite fighter who has been and always will be is Ricky Hatton :thumbsup:

thanks.
Hiya Lefty welcome aboard Does that mean youre a southpaw??? LOL

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks Darlene :)

and CJ I aint a Soutpaw ;), I dont box anyway I just love watching and discussing boxing.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts