Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sup everybody.. new to the site.. been boxing for about 8 months. i know this is a male dominated sport, but im wondering how you all feel about women in boxing. i think its hard as a female to get competition, or recognition for that matter. ive been to a few tournaments, just to watch.. and there's normally only one or two female fights and they're usually wack.. wondering if anybody else feels the same way..

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
It is a male dominated sport because women don't like fighting that much. Maybe you're just finding the women that aren't good? There are women that could **** you up in boxing lol trust me its just sometimes women aren't naturally aggressive

·
Registered
53 Posts
i rekon its great, im getting a friend of mine (a girl) to come with me to the next training, she's physched for it. but i know what u mean about women boxers looking "wack", last night at training there was a 15-16 year old girl training, didnt look in great shape or particularily good, well she's fighting on saturday lol. still another girl there was pretty crazy, she'd beat my ass anyday. so get out there and compete and show all of us ignorant guys what a women can do.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts