Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
aka Dr. Real
8,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aight so Ex is making another tribute video but this time its going to be on no other than Roy Jones Jr. But this isn't just any tribute...its the comeback tribute. So stay tuned! It'll prolly come out after the Cal fight so we'll see. :thumbsup:

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I have a 25 minute highlight video of roy jones that I made on dvd that includes every single jones fight. Hit me up if your interested X. It may help tremendously.

·
Premium Member
9,456 Posts
I have a 25 minute highlight video of roy jones that I made on dvd that includes every single jones fight. Hit me up if your interested X. It may help tremendously.
So far I'm trying to eliminate which cut scenes I want to remove because I'm afraid that the highlight may be too long. But I'll mos def let you know if I need to get more clips, cause I know you're the guy with all of the videos of majority of the great fighters :thumbsup:

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
So far I'm trying to eliminate which cut scenes I want to remove because I'm afraid that the highlight may be too long. But I'll mos def let you know if I need to get more clips, cause I know you're the guy with all of the videos of majority of the great fighters :thumbsup:
You know it man. Just let me know.

·
Premium Member
9,456 Posts
Aight fellas, I'm going to release RJ's tribute probably a day after the Cal fight. The theme of the highlight is a comeback theme. I've got in the 1st 15 sec RJ being floored by Johnson, all hope is lost. In the backround you can hear Merchant saying,"Is this the end of RJ?" Then I've got RJ training his butt off, and having thoughts of his prime (highlights of him KOing cats). And him doiing his training in trying to prove to the world that he still has it by beating Cal. All of this with Lupe Fiasco's "Put You in the Game" in the backround. It's hard, and is better than the Hopkins highlight clip IMO. Here;s other songs I thought about throwing on the clip:

YouTube - Fat Joe - Beat Novacane (Produced By DJ Khaled) +DL +Lyrics
YouTube - The Lox ft Lil Kim n DMX- Money Power Respect
YouTube - Nas - Hero
YouTube - Lupe Fiasco- Put You On Game

More songs may be on the way:thumbsup:, but just let me know which songs you think is hard for this theme. More likely 3 songs will be on this clip.

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
I say And Still by Roy Jones Jr. should be on it and Can't be touched. And Money power respect would be a great song to put on it IF you only take the lil kim part where she's saying money power respect and the beat is on point the beat is crazy on it. Thats something you could put on when you have Roy jones in slow mo. The song And Still you can put on when it speeds up and roy jones his knocking guys out.

YouTube - Roy Jones Jr - And Still

YouTube - Roy Jones - Can't be touched

This song could be like a slow motion part. The beginning is good for something like Roy jones walking slowly into the ring or something like that

·
Premium Member
9,456 Posts
I say And Still by Roy Jones Jr. should be on it and Can't be touched. And Money power respect would be a great song to put on it IF you only take the lil kim part where she's saying money power respect and the beat is on point the beat is crazy on it. Thats something you could put on when you have Roy jones in slow mo. The song And Still you can put on when it speeds up and roy jones his knocking guys out.

YouTube - Roy Jones Jr - And Still
I had thought about using that song, but almost every RJ highlight clip has it.

·
Premium Member
9,456 Posts
Yeah you guys are right, the Can't Be touched song by RJ is just too hard to be left out of his tribute LOL. It's in :thumbsup:

·
aka Dr. Real
8,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just watched the raw video with "can't be touched"....and got goosebumps...that song is definitely going somewhere...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Yeah you guys are right, the Can't Be touched song by RJ is just too hard to be left out of his tribute LOL. It's in :thumbsup:
:thumbsup: It's a great song.

Just watched the raw video with "can't be touched"....and got goosebumps...that song is definitely going somewhere...:thumbsup:
Yeah i know i heard it once and watched the ending part of the video and was like i gotta listen to this and watch it again. Turns out i watched it and listened to it more than twice lol.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts