Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be keeping this section updated. It will cover all boxing news, worldwide. Feel free to check in and create your own threads. No opinion threads, this is strictly boxing news. :thumbsup:

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do to copyright laws, We shouldnt. But I will on some. I will have to give credit to the original sources. Thanks.

Also guys, feel free to start your own threads. Try and date them like I do so people can be most up to date.

Try to put boxing news related threads in the boxing new sections.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
I will be keeping this section updated. It will cover all boxing news, worldwide. Feel free to check in and create your own threads. No opinion threads, this is strictly boxing news. :thumbsup:
Good job :thumbsup::thumbsup:.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Do to copyright laws, We shouldnt. But I will on some. I will have to give credit to the original sources. Thanks.

Also guys, feel free to start your own threads. Try and date them like I do so people can be most up to date.

Try to put boxing news related threads in the boxing new sections.
I understand just thought I'd mention it :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I say we post the entire articles until they come bitching at us. Just list the author and a link to the site that the articles come from. Every site online lists entire articles.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts