Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
as long as bush fukks off i'm happy, but i guess obama would be a good vote, he seems the most legit out of the rest of them, but i don't keep too up to date with the american elections, its usually rigged.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
as long as bush fukks off i'm happy, but i guess obama would be a good vote, he seems the most legit out of the rest of them, but i don't keep too up to date with the american elections, its usually rigged.
Yea Obama is a pretty good vote but the whole "Change" thing scares me. I have seen his views on firearms though and it’s a very scary thing to think he pretty much wants to take away my 2nd amendment right (have a gun). Its gonna be a last minute decision for me.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Yea Obama is a pretty good vote but the whole "Change" thing scares me. I have seen his views on firearms though and it’s a very scary thing to think he pretty much wants to take away my 2nd amendment right (have a gun). Its gonna be a last minute decision for me.
really, guns don't cause nothing but hurt man, i think taking away the right for americans to have guns is a bold but wise choice, i'd like to think it will happen, but i could see an uproar if obama took away "the right to bare arms" with the american people, it needs to happen but you guys won't let it.

just my opinion, but guns don't solve anything, they cause more problems more often then not. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
really, guns don't cause nothing but hurt man, i think taking away the right for americans to have guns is a bold but wise choice, i'd like to think it will happen, but i could see an uproar if obama took away "the right to bare arms" with the american people, it needs to happen but you guys won't let it.

just my opinion, but guns don't solve anything, they cause more problems more often then not. :thumbsup:
Haha oh boy. Don’t get me started on this subject Koz. Ever hear the saying “Guns don’t kill people, People kill people”? You take every gun off the street(Which would never happen) there is still gonna be a ton of crime and burglaries and as a home owner I’m not gonna sit around and wait for that to happen and feel absolutely helpless cause some pieces of **** can’t control themselves with a gun that doesn’t belong to them in the first place. Maybe, MAYBE there is an argument about concealed guns but to take away my right to have a gun in my house for protection is crazy.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Haha oh boy. Don’t get me started on this subject Koz. Ever hear the saying “Guns don’t kill people, People kill people”? You take every gun off the street(Which would never happen) there is still gonna be a ton of crime and burglaries and as a home owner I’m not gonna sit around and wait for that to happen and feel absolutely helpless cause some pieces of **** can’t control themselves with a gun that doesn’t belong to them in the first place. Maybe, MAYBE there is an argument about concealed guns but to take away my right to have a gun in my house for protection is crazy.
i agree with that completely, its just your culture, i mean you've been brought up to practice that right, which i respect 100%...... which is why i believe if obama took away your rights to own a firearm, the country would go mad, for example decent human beings like yourself, will use your gun for protection and will not go around gangbanging and killing people for looking at you wrong. however some people take advantage of your laws and do exactly this.

however i'm not saying taking away the americans right to own a firearm, will stop all crime, you know that, i know that, i even think bush knows that.. well maybe not bush but most normal people know this, but it could help a hell of a lot.

i mean if you reverse it and was to allow everyone in great Britain to have the right to own a firearm then it would be complete anarchy, because as a nation we have been raised to see guns as a deadly weapon, however most (not all) but most americans have been brought up to respect the nature of a firarm and to only use when necessary.

sorry ishould of explained myself in my first post more (it was slightly ignorant), but i completely understand where you are coming from matty.

at the end of the day whether you ban, guns, sex, drugs, food, drink people will always find a way to get the contraband, or an alternative. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
any pics of your guns? i have a feeling you have a powerful one.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
i agree with that completely, its just your culture, i mean you've been brought up to practice that right, which i respect 100%...... which is why i believe if obama took away your rights to own a firearm, the country would go mad, for example decent human beings like yourself, will use your gun for protection and will not go around gangbanging and killing people for looking at you wrong. however some people take advantage of your laws and do exactly this.

however i'm not saying taking away the americans right to own a firearm, will stop all crime, you know that, i know that, i even think bush knows that.. well maybe not bush but most normal people know this, but it could help a hell of a lot.

i mean if you reverse it and was to allow everyone in great Britain to have the right to own a firearm then it would be complete anarchy, because as a nation we have been raised to see guns as a deadly weapon, however most (not all) but most americans have been brought up to respect the nature of a firarm and to only use when necessary.

sorry ishould of explained myself in my first post more (it was slightly ignorant), but i completely understand where you are coming from matty.

at the end of the day whether you ban, guns, sex, drugs, food, drink people will always find a way to get the contraband, or an alternative. :thumbsup:
Oh wow I didn't realize you couldn't have handguns over there. That sucks(well to me of course). And there are people who like you said just cant control themselves with guns and I will leave it at that before I keep going on and on and people start calling me a racist bigot.
any pics of your guns? i have a feeling you have a powerful one.
I dont have any pictures of my own and really dont have anything too great cause as I said I just have them for home protection. Here is what I got though.

My fun gun

Saving for the home invasion

·
Registered
87 Posts
gun control

The unfortunate truth is that with gun control comes more violent crime. This is because a criminal is already a criminal and would thwart Obama's gun control law. It would make me a criminal because I wouldn't hand over my gun. I'd just say it was stolen and that I no longer have it. It's a nice 357 magnum that I'm a pretty good shot with. I decided to become a gun owner again and start practicing when Katrina hit New Orleans. The lawlessness there prompted me to take another step to ensure the safety of my family if our flood-prone area ever has something similar happen. Actually, I plan to add one or two more guns. A nice, easily-concealed Sig, maybe a nice rifle too. The key is to practice, learn, and store your guns where kids can't get to them. I use a product called "Gun Vault".

I don't think we should attack Iran. We don't have the gumption to go into war without handicapping ourselves with political correctness. We actually prosecute our own soldiers for shooting the enemy soldiers. That's like arresting a boxer for assault after a match.

G

·
Don't be too sure... I got a feeling McCain is very trigger happy just like that ****** Bush so its all a matter of the voters now. As for me I'm still undecided. :dunno:
I mean it wouldn't be a wise thing to do. I'd imagine being at war with Iraq and Afganastan means you'd be stretched for troops. And after the way Iraq was handled I don't think there would be many countries queing up to help. I take it Obama is a clear favourite to land the job? I hear he's anti-war from word of mouth, is this true?

The unfortunate truth is that with gun control comes more violent crime. This is because a criminal is already a criminal and would thwart Obama's gun control law. It would make me a criminal because I wouldn't hand over my gun. I'd just say it was stolen and that I no longer have it. It's a nice 357 magnum that I'm a pretty good shot with. I decided to become a gun owner again and start practicing when Katrina hit New Orleans. The lawlessness there prompted me to take another step to ensure the safety of my family if our flood-prone area ever has something similar happen. Actually, I plan to add one or two more guns. A nice, easily-concealed Sig, maybe a nice rifle too. The key is to practice, learn, and store your guns where kids can't get to them. I use a product called "Gun Vault".

I don't think we should attack Iran. We don't have the gumption to go into war without handicapping ourselves with political correctness. We actually prosecute our own soldiers for shooting the enemy soldiers. That's like arresting a boxer for assault after a match.
That's the truth :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
I mean it wouldn't be a wise thing to do. I'd imagine being at war with Iraq and Afganastan means you'd be stretched for troops. And after the way Iraq was handled I don't think there would be many countries queing up to help. I take it Obama is a clear favourite to land the job? I hear he's anti-war from word of mouth, is this true?
Good post and very true. And yes last poll I saw he was at 48% McCain at 44% and undecided like myself at 8% so still anyone's election.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
If they actually decide to attack Iran i cant wait to hear whats the reason behind it is^^

Maby their president raped Mcains uncle ???

My guess is the nuclear plan they had but canceled.

G

·
All I can say is I hope Gordon Brown isn't the next USA presidents bitch like Blair was. Iran are developing Nuclear weapons so it's best not to fukk with them and try to steal their oil.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Those are two nice looking guns Matty. I'm a big advocate of the right to carry a concealed handgun. I've been carrying for almost 2 years now. I decided to look into getting a license to carry after I was at the ATM one night and two Mexican dudes tried to rob me. I've never had to even think about using my gun since I've been carrying, and I'm extremely happy of that, but if I had my gun on that night at the ATM there would be two less pieces of shitt running around Texas.

I actually just bought my brother a new gun today. Mine is similar to the one below.

·
Calvarez
7,453 Posts
Those are two nice looking guns Matty. I'm a big advocate of the right to carry a concealed handgun. I've been carrying for almost 2 years now. I decided to look into getting a license to carry after I was at the ATM one night and two Mexican dudes tried to rob me. I've never had to even think about using my gun since I've been carrying, and I'm extremely happy of that, but if I had my gun on that night at the ATM there would be two less pieces of shitt running around Texas.

I actually just bought my brother a new gun today. Mine is similar to the one below.

LOL completely different culture to Britain. They'll do you for anything over here.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts