Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that the schedule have been released , lets get everybody thoughts. My team is the Titans , we have a hard schedule like every year i mean we have the colts twice the jags twice and the Raven the Browns and the Steelers. We have added a couple pieces this off season but we still need a wide out badly. Our D-Line is one of the best in the game since we added Kearse. We have Kearse on one end Kyle Vanden Bosch on the other with Albert Haynesworth and Tony Brown cloging up the middle.

My hope for the draft would be
1) Wide Out ( maybe two of them )
2) Linebacker ( our linebackers are getting old )

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Good to see the schedule makers are Cowboy fans. I mean schedule 3 AWAY division games in the first 5 weeks? Does that make any sense at all? It will be do or die for the Skins in the first two months.

Sept. 4 @ New York Giants 7 p.m. ET
Sept. 14 New Orleans Saints 1 p.m. ET
Sept. 21 Arizona Cardinals 1 p.m. ET
Sept. 28 @ Dallas Cowboys 4:15 p.m. ET
Oct. 5 @ Philadelphia Eagles 1 p.m. ET
Oct. 12 St. Louis Rams 1 p.m. ET
Oct. 19 Cleveland Browns 4:15 p.m. ET
Oct. 26 @ Detroit Lions 1 p.m. ET
Nov. 3 Pittsburgh Steelers 8:30 p.m. ET
Nov. 9 BYE ---
Nov. 16 Dallas Cowboys 8:15 p.m. ET*
Nov. 23 @ Seattle Seahawks 4:15 p.m. ET*
Nov. 30 New York Giants 1 p.m. ET*
Dec. 7 @ Baltimore Ravens 1 p.m. ET*
Dec. 14 @ Cincinnati Bengals 1 p.m. ET*
Dec. 21 Philadelphia Eagles 1 p.m. ET*
Dec. 28 @ San Francisco 49ers 4:15 p.m. ET*

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah the skins got the Cowboys Giants , and Eagles in the first 5 weeks. Got to get off to a fast start or they could fall behind in the division early. I think yall need to upgrade that O-Line get Clinton Portis some holes to run thru take some of the pressure off Jason Campbell.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Good to see the schedule makers are Cowboy fans. I mean schedule 3 AWAY division games in the first 5 weeks? Does that make any sense at all? It will be do or die for the Skins in the first two months.

Sept. 4 @ New York Giants 7 p.m. ET
Sept. 14 New Orleans Saints 1 p.m. ET
Sept. 21 Arizona Cardinals 1 p.m. ET
Sept. 28 @ Dallas Cowboys 4:15 p.m. ET
Oct. 5 @ Philadelphia Eagles 1 p.m. ET
Oct. 12 St. Louis Rams 1 p.m. ET
Oct. 19 Cleveland Browns 4:15 p.m. ET
Oct. 26 @ Detroit Lions 1 p.m. ET
Nov. 3 Pittsburgh Steelers 8:30 p.m. ET
Nov. 9 BYE ---
Nov. 16 Dallas Cowboys 8:15 p.m. ET*
Nov. 23 @ Seattle Seahawks 4:15 p.m. ET*
Nov. 30 New York Giants 1 p.m. ET*
Dec. 7 @ Baltimore Ravens 1 p.m. ET*
Dec. 14 @ Cincinnati Bengals 1 p.m. ET*
Dec. 21 Philadelphia Eagles 1 p.m. ET*
Dec. 28 @ San Francisco 49ers 4:15 p.m. ET*
Cowboys fans? LMAO. In my opinion Dallas has the tougher schedule.

1 Sep 07 DAL @ CLE 4:15 PM Tickets
2 Sep 15 PHI @ DAL 8:30 PM Tickets
3 Sep 21 DAL @ GB 8:15 PM Tickets
4 Sep 28 WAS @ DAL 4:15 PM Tickets
5 Oct 05 CIN @ DAL 4:15 PM Tickets
6 Oct 12 DAL @ ARI 4:15 PM Tickets
7 Oct 19 DAL @ STL 1:00 PM Tickets
8 Oct 26 TB @ DAL 1:00 PM Tickets
9 Nov 02 DAL @ NYG 4:15 PM Tickets
10 Bye
11 Nov 16 DAL @ WAS 8:15 PM Tickets
12 Nov 23 SF @ DAL 1:00 PM Tickets
13 Nov 27 SEA @ DAL 4:15 PM Tickets
14 Dec 07 DAL @ PIT 4:15 PM Tickets
15 Dec 14 NYG @ DAL 8:15 PM Tickets
16 Dec 20 BAL @ DAL 8:15 PM Tickets
17 Dec 28 DAL @ PHI 1:00 PM Tickets

I hope we get A. Jones in here asap. I can just see Pacman and T. Newman on the outsides. That would at least minimize the damage done by the retard back there at strong safety. I also hope we pick up Felix Jones in the draft. I have a feeling he'll be one hell of a pro. I can't wait for Sept 28th and Nov 2nd.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Yeah the skins got the Cowboys Giants , and Eagles in the first 5 weeks. Got to get off to a fast start or they could fall behind in the division early. I think yall need to upgrade that O-Line get Clinton Portis some holes to run thru take some of the pressure off Jason Campbell.
Yea we need to upgrade the O-Line, RB, and QB. Portis has shown he is streaky and worthless and Campbell has shows he will make uncorrectable mistakes for the rest of his career.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
And Cincinatti will give us trouble with their passing game, which is our biggest defensive weakness. I don't see why teams don't just throw deep on us over and over again. Roy Williams' dumb ass can't cover shiit.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea we need to upgrade the O-Line, RB, and QB. Portis has shown he is streaky and worthless and Campbell has shows he will make uncorrectable mistakes for the rest of his career.
I think if you upgrade the O-LINE Portis will look better. I agree with the Campbell thing though. He doesn't make the right choices all the time. He has problems reading defenses as well.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
I hope we get A. Jones in here asap. I can just see Pacman and T. Newman on the outsides. That would at least minimize the damage done by the retard back there at strong safety. I also hope we pick up Felix Jones in the draft. I have a feeling he'll be one hell of a pro. I can't wait for Sept 28th and Nov 2nd.
I can’t believe you actually want Pacman. The guy is nothing but trouble. I would take T.O., Moss and Vick before I took that guy. His talent isn't worth the trouble IMO.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Campbell is decent, but I wouldn't be comfortable with him as my quarterback. Hell, I'm not very comfortable with Romo. I've had Portis on my fantasy for the past two years. That guy is as unpredictable as can be. He seems to lose interest sometimes.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
And Cincinatti will give us trouble with their passing game, which is our biggest defensive weakness. I don't see why teams don't just throw deep on us over and over again. Roy Williams' dumb ass can't cover shiit.
I would agree with that but to go deep you have to have time and yall blitz alot. Yall finally got the other saftey spot taken care of with Ken Hamlin.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I can’t believe you actually want Pacman. The guy is nothing but trouble. I would take T.O., Moss and Vick before I took that guy. His talent isn't worth the trouble IMO.
There are so many veterans on this team that will check his ass. I don't think he's going to come in being a hardass like he did in Tennessee. He's on his last leg, and Jerry will sign him to a deal where if he farts he's gone. I'd love to be in that room when the big discussion goes down between Pac and Jerry. Also, Michael Irvin has been spending a lot of time with Jones, talking to him about shiit. I think he'll come in on good behavior. Look at T.O. The only bad part is that Dallas has three times as many strip clubs as Tennessee.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I would agree with that but to go deep you have to have time and yall blitz alot. Yall finally got the other saftey spot taken care of with Ken Hamlin.
Yeah I'm very thankful that we got Hamlin. That guy is solid. Everytime we're up in a game I think about two years ago. We were up 13-0 over Washington with about 3:45 left. We got burned twice on the same play to S. Moss for two touchdowns and lost 14-13. Roy was the culprit both times. We do blitz a lot, but on coverage plays Roy thinks he's blitzing anyways. The guy just can't take his first step backwards. He jabs forward every damn time while dude is running by him. We're coming out of the NFC this year for damn sure though!

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Football to me is what you us americans call soccer.. So this NFL you guys watch is just a midified and less entertaining version of Rugby in my eyes. A bunch of large guys in shinny clothes running and banging their skulls like idiots

Just kidding, I just dont watch it often.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Football to me is what you us americans call soccer.. So this NFL you guys watch is just a midified and less entertaining version of Rugby in my eyes. A bunch of large guys in shinny clothes running and banging their skulls like idiots
Well as a rugby player I think football is a great game of skill. I could watch Football all day everyday but couldnt say the same about rugby.

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
Sun, Sept. 7 Kansas City Chiefs Gillette Stadium 1:00pm CBS WBZ Channel 4
Sun, Sept. 14 @ New York Jets Giants Stadium 4:15pm CBS WBZ Channel 4
Sun, Sept. 21 Miami Dolphins Gillette Stadium 1:00pm CBS WBZ Channel 4
Sun, Sept. 28 BYE WEEK
Sun, Oct. 5 @ San Francisco 49ers Monster Park 4:15pm CBS WBZ Channel 4
Sun, Oct. 12 @ San Diego Chargers Qualcomm Stadium 8:15pm NBC WHDH Channel 7
Mon, Oct. 20 Denver Broncos Gillette Stadium 8:30pm ESPN WCVB Channel 5
Sun, Oct. 26 St. Louis Rams Gillette Stadium 1:00pm FOX WFXT Channel 25
Sun, Nov. 2 @ Indianapolis Colts Lucas Oil Stadium 8:15pm NBC WHDH Channel 7
Sun, Nov. 9 Buffalo Bills Gillette Stadium 1:00pm CBS WBZ Channel 4
Thu, Nov. 13 New York Jets Gillette Stadium 8:15pm NFL Network TBD
Sun, Nov. 23 @ Miami Dolphins Dolphin Stadium 1:00pm* CBS WBZ Channel 4
Sun, Nov. 30 Pittsburgh Steelers Gillette Stadium 4:15pm* CBS WBZ Channel 4
Sun, Dec. 7 @ Seattle Seahawks Qwest Field 8:15pm* NBC WHDH Channel 7
Sun, Dec. 14 @ Oakland Raiders McAfee Coliseum 4:15pm* CBS WBZ Channel 4
Sun, Dec. 21 Arizona Cardinals Gillette Stadium 1:00pm* FOX WFXT Channel 25
Sun, Dec. 28 @ Buffalo Bills Ralph Wilson Stadium

I AM ABSOLUTELY LIVID THAT WE DON'T GET TO PLAY THOSE FUKKING GIANTS!!!!! what kind of bullshit is that? those basturds ain't getting back to the bowl, so we won't get to smack them up like we should have!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts