Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nikolay Valuev

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
even though the heavweight scene is crap at the moment who do you think is the number 1 heavyweight. It must be wladimir klitschko.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Klitchsko. I'm not so sure Haye is going to be much of a player either, but I'll keep an open mind until I see how well he handles heavyweight punching power. Personally I think if Haye challenged Klitschko immediately he would get a rude awakening.

G

·
With all the shitt Haye's been talking he better roll over Wlad. Both have china chins but Haye is going to be better suited as a HW rather than CW due to his natural size. Maybe his chin will be better that he's not drained making weight.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I do agree that Haye better smash Wlad if they ever meet based on all of his trash talking. That guy is one of the best trash talkers I've seen in the past few years. He's just so persistent.

·
Premium Member
9,456 Posts
I say Sam Peter, at least he's the most feared Heavyweight Champ IMO. But I can see Wlad up there as well. I like both fighters but there mos def needs to be more competiton in this division...hopefully Haye and Toney can bring that to the table.

G

·
I do agree that Haye better smash Wlad if they ever meet based on all of his trash talking. That guy is one of the best trash talkers I've seen in the past few years. He's just so persistent.
Yeah it's good listening to him trash the Overwieghts, especially since it's all relevant.

Will bw Vitali On Oct, 11. Go Vitali...........................
This isn't about that bum, Haye would mess up his face just like Lewis did. :D

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
I say Sam Peter, at least he's the most feared Heavyweight Champ IMO. But I can see Wlad up there as well. I like both fighters but there mos def needs to be more competiton in this division...hopefully Haye and Toney can bring that to the table.
Wlad should be ranked above him simply for the fact that he already beat him.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts