Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not going to mention any names (Icantbox). But a mod sent me away for a day. I don't agree with it. But I broke a rule. And he was doing his job. Violent D is not above punishment. So I just want to let him know everything is cool between us. And I don't hold it against him. But I will continue to smash him and Hatton in every Hatton thread.

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
I'm not going to mention any names (Icantbox). But a mod sent me away for a day. I don't agree with it. But I broke a rule. And he was doing his job. Violent D is not above punishment. So I just want to let him know everything is cool between us. And I don't hold it against him. But I will continue to smash him and Hatton in every Hatton thread.
The same thing happened to me VD but the difference was I did NOT deserve it. Well surprise surprise my ban is lifted early
It seems the admin did not agree with it at all. I hope he clamps down on staff who are issuing ridiculous infractions and bans because its THEM that are causing the disruptions in the forum. We are adults in a boxing forum not kids at school being persecuted by over zealous monitors

·
Registered
589 Posts
Yay my Gerald is back. Funny thing is I didn't even know he was gone in the first place. LOL

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yay my Gerald is back. Funny thing is I didn't even know he was gone in the first place. LOL
I took a day vacation

The same thing happened to me VD but the difference was I did NOT deserve it. Well surprise surprise my ban is lifted early
It seems the admin did not agree with it at all. I hope he clamps down on staff who are issuing ridiculous infractions and bans because its THEM that are causing the disruptions in the forum. We are adults in a boxing forum not kids at school being persecuted by over zealous monitors
Read the thread title. It says No Hard Feelings

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Actually the admin hasnt been on in 4 days, it was a group decision to bring you back to see if you could behave. Obviously you can't.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Let it go. Damn! VD tried making a positive thread and after 4 posts it is already gone south. Pathetic if you ask me. Any more back and forth and I'm stepping in.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
Cool dude. APpreciate it. I didn't mean to ban you. I just gave an infraction and the point total did the ban. Let there be peace between the Hatton folk and the mayweather people said the Lord. :D

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Cool dude. APpreciate it. I didn't mean to ban you. I just gave an infraction and the point total did the ban. Let there be peace between the Hatton folk and the mayweather people said the Lord. :D
this should be an easy one
Hatton is done
and
Floyd is Ducking oops i mean not fighting.

and VD let VD know it was a good post:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts