Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm really pissed about ESPN dropping WNF. They claim that they will spend more money on FNF, but I highly doubt that. Thoughts?

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
I doubt we'll get any better fights on friday as well, but if we do, then i'll feel better about this situation. As of no, this sucks.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
This sucks big elephant balls with donkey ****. But, if they improve the quality and caliber of their fights, it'll be ok, but still shitty. I hope this means they'll expand the FNF season to make it year round (fingers crossed). Still Wednesday and/or Tuesday night fight are way better since they're in the middle of the week. They shouldve gotten rid of FNF and kept WNF.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
It's this freaking economy, if ******* everything up that's why they have to stop expending so dammmuch on these damm wars abroad, and start paying net works and fighters more....:laugh:

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
I had heard about this a few days ago and supposedly they would spend more on FNF but who knows, hopefully they will and that would make up for it..BTW I'm sure you guys heard about the probable Holyfield vs Valuev fight, what u think?

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
If its true and they do plan to spend more on FNFs and I can see a dramatic difference in fighters and quality then Im not too upset but as all of you, I have my doubts.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
I they put together better cards for Friday nights, I'm fine with it. In a perfect world, ESPN would keep doing Wednesday and Friday night shows while USA would still have their Tuesday night fights, but we all know that's just not plausible.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts