Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Banned
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Boxing is boring to me. The lighter weight fights are usually punch, dance, punch, dance. The heavier fights are punch, hug, punch, hug. Then you have your dumbasses like Don King, and Mike Tyson. And can anyone understand what the **** Evander Holyfield is saying anytime??? I shouldnt have said it was a lazy sport. I meant it is a sport for dummies. With the occational smart boxer(which is rare) Most of the time the fighters are class less. Plus boxing is a crooked as politics.... Full of cocky fighters and thug wanna bes. If I fought a boxer with only boxing skills. I would slam him on the matt and torture him with elbows. It is the most one dementional sport known to man. The faster better puncher wins. How many real street fights have you see where two fighters stand toe to toe and circle each other and throw punches. MMA is the future of fighting. The greatest boxer could never beat the Greatest MMA fighter. Maybe in a boxing ring, but never in a MMA fight or a real fight. Its like training Soldiers for war without giving them guns and weapons to train with. Boxing is just plain Lame......

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Would the aministration please revoke, this lunatic waste of our time, hater of the sport, the hell out of here, his sole purpose seems to be, wanting to annoy the hell out those of us who appreciate this sport for what it is, a very demanding strict dicipline, if he's against it and hates it so much, what is his purpose here so far I have'nt read anything positive, I said enough I'll leave it to you guys to deceide....:thumbsdown:

G

·
Boxing is boring to me. The lighter weight fights are usually punch, dance, punch, dance. The heavier fights are punch, hug, punch, hug. Then you have your dumbasses like Don King, and Mike Tyson. And can anyone understand what the **** Evander Holyfield is saying anytime??? I shouldnt have said it was a lazy sport. I meant it is a sport for dummies. With the occational smart boxer(which is rare) Most of the time the fighters are class less. Plus boxing is a crooked as politics.... Full of cocky fighters and thug wanna bes. If I fought a boxer with only boxing skills. I would slam him on the matt and torture him with elbows. It is the most one dementional sport known to man. The faster better puncher wins. How many real street fights have you see where two fighters stand toe to toe and circle each other and throw punches. MMA is the future of fighting. The greatest boxer could never beat the Greatest MMA fighter. Maybe in a boxing ring, but never in a MMA fight or a real fight. Its like training Soldiers for war without giving them guns and weapons to train with. Boxing is just plain Lame......

while MMA is full or blokes, hugging, wrestling, sitting on each other, trying to get ontop of other dudes and then grappling,pulling the balls of each other, tickling each other and quite possibly wanking each other off. Get ta ****, MMA sucks balls. id rather watch the WWE.:rolleyes:

·
Banned
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
while MMA is full or blokes, hugging, wrestling, sitting on each other, trying to get ontop of other dudes and then grappling,pulling the balls of each other, tickling each other and quite possibly wanking each other off. Get ta ****, MMA sucks balls. id rather watch the WWE.:rolleyes:
You suck balls mister GoldenBoy(gay name by the way)you are being blind to what mma is. But it doesnt really matter to me because. BOXING is not thriving and it will never be the number one fighting sport again. MMA is and it is going to stay that way. Boxing sucks and you suck.... MMa is wrestling, and submissions and knock you the **** out. I see way more kos in MMA than I do in Boxing. The at least when the mma fighters hug each other and sit on each other they are thowing elbows and not just hugging...MMA is the best fighting sport. As soon as you exept it the better off you will be. Ps Bruce Lee was the first one to teach Mixed Martial Arts. Are you calling him gay.......... You are nutz thats like calling Muhamad Ali (the freakin muslim) gay

G

·
You suck balls mister GoldenBoy(gay name by the way)you are being blind to what mma is. But it doesnt really matter to me because. BOXING is not thriving and it will never be the number one fighting sport again. MMA is and it is going to stay that way. Boxing sucks and you suck.... MMa is wrestling, and submissions and knock you the **** out. I see way more kos in MMA than I do in Boxing. The at least when the mma fighters hug each other and sit on each other they are thowing elbows and not just hugging...MMA is the best fighting sport. As soon as you exept it the better off you will be. Ps Bruce Lee was the first one to teach Mixed Martial Arts. Are you calling him gay.......... You are nutz thats like calling Muhamad Ali (the freakin muslim) gay
i sure as **** never saw bruce lee crawling around on the ground wrestling some chump for 5 minutes.must of missed that one.

your sport will never ever ever be as big of boxing, the fact you needed to come on here to spout your shite proves that.

now go away and play bums and willies with some other clown.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
What's with you man what are you some kind of forum NATZI, why just not stick to the sport you beleive in, instead of attacking those you don't, are you suppose to be taking medication and haven't......

G

·
What's with you man what are you some kind of forum NATZI, why just not stick to the sport you beleive in, instead of attacking those you don't, are you suppose to be taking medication and haven't......
i think he has dumbcunt syndrome hugo:laugh:

·
Banned
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i sure as **** never saw bruce lee crawling around on the ground wrestling some chump for 5 minutes.must of missed that one.

your sport will never ever ever be as big of boxing, the fact you needed to come on here to spout your shite proves that.

now go away and play bums and willies with some other clown.
You are right!! MMA will never be as big as boxing. MMA is already bigger and it is growing like crazy. Its a fact not just my opinion. It has to be Shane Mosely vs Oscar DE Lahoya to draw any ppvs. Boxing will be in small venues in the next 10 years. Why pay to see two people box when you can watch two men box, kickbox. wrestles, slam people, break arm, break legs and ankles and choke people out, knees, elbows, flying knees, jabs, hooks, uppercuts, crosses, overhand punches, kicks, sweeps, Its Greco-Roman wrestling, judo, karate, muai thai, olympic wrestlers, boxing, kickboxing,taekwando, slapaho, and woopanigga..... Boxing has ......well........Boxing has boxing

·
Registered
841 Posts
Boxing is boring to meCUZ YOUR A PUSS. The lighter weight fights are usually punch, dance, punch, dance. The heavier fights are punch, hug, punch, hug. Then you have your dumbasses like Don King, and Mike Tyson. And can anyone understand what the **** Evander Holyfield is saying anytime??? I shouldnt have said it was a lazy sport. I meant it is a sport for dummies. With the occational smart boxer(which is rare) Most of the time the fighters are class less. Plus boxing is a crooked as politics.... Full of cocky fighters and thug wanna bes.

If I fought a boxer with only boxing skills. I would slam him on the matt and torture him with elbows

I LIVE IN FORT COLLINS CO, COME SEE ME.

It is the most one dementional sport known to man

YET IT HAS HUNDREDS OF YEARS OF HISTORY

How many real street fights have you see where two fighters stand toe to toe and circle each other and throw punches

ALL THE ONES THAT FIGHT LIKE MEN AND NOT TWO LITTLE FAT KIDS.

MMA is the future of fighting. The greatest boxer could never beat the Greatest MMA fighter. Maybe in a boxing ring, but never in a MMA fight or a real fight. Its like training Soldiers for war without giving them guns and weapons to train with. Boxing is just plain Lame......
MMA insults every form of martial arts by completly Americanizing them into one very unintelligent form of fighting.

·
Banned
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i think i speak for everyone when i say . . . . . fock off!!
Hey man do you ever hang out with the Prince of Whales... I like shammoo the whale. Man have you ever seen one of those Killer Whales. How about a sperm whale. I bet you have seen alot of those.....

G

·
You are right!! MMA will never be as big as boxing. MMA is already bigger and it is growing like crazy. Its a fact not just my opinion. It has to be Shane Mosely vs Oscar DE Lahoya to draw any ppvs. Boxing will be in small venues in the next 10 years. Why pay to see two people box when you can watch two men box, kickbox. wrestles, slam people, break arm, break legs and ankles and choke people out, knees, elbows, flying knees, jabs, hooks, uppercuts, crosses, overhand punches, kicks, sweeps, Its Greco-Roman wrestling, judo, karate, muai thai, olympic wrestlers, boxing, kickboxing,taekwando, slapaho, and woopanigga..... Boxing has ......well........Boxing has boxing
but its boring as fukk. they spend half their time on the ground trying to interfer with eachother.

now go away and suck ken shamrock off and leave us the fukk in peace.

G

·
Hey man do you ever hang out with the Prince of Whales... I like shammoo the whale. Man have you ever seen one of those Killer Whales. How about a sperm whale. I bet you have seen alot of those.....
and i would bet you have had your fair share of blokes sperm in your mouth over the years. now fukk off to another site and annoy them with you dumbcuntness

·
Registered
841 Posts
And they have the fear facter game show host as their second in command and commentator lol. That should explain all.

·
Registered
841 Posts
THERE IS NO SET WAY TO FIGHT. YOU MEAN TO TELL ME IF I PICK YOU UP AND SLAM YOU ON YOUR HEAD AND THEN BEAT YOU WITH ELBOWS UNTIL YOU HAVE A SEZIURE. THEN I AM NOT A MAN. YOU WOULDNT EVEN GET A SHOT ON ME BITCH. AND I CAN BOX TO FUCKER. WHATS WITH YOU BOXING FANS. JUST BECAUSE A FIGHTER CAN FIGHT WITH EVERY PART OF HIS BODY. SOME HOW MAKES YOU THINK THAT WE CANT BOX AS WELL. I CAN KO YOUR SKULL IN WITH MY HANDS AND KNEE YOU IN YOU FACE AND CHOKE YOU OUT OR BREAK YOUR ARM OR LAND A QUICK COMBO AND SHOOT IN AND SLAM YOUR PUNK ASS AND THEM BEAT YOU UNTIL I AM TIRED AND THEN CHOKE YOU ASS UNCONSIOUS. YOU WOULD HAVE TO HAVE YOUR FRIENDS JUMP ME TO SAVE YOUR LIFE.
I'll say it Again, I live in FC, CO, come see me ****** and I'll teach you how to fight like a man.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
That's why Dana White didn't want Anderson Silva to step in the ring with an old Roy Jones, huh? Enjoy your nutriding and getting raped by Dana and the Zuffa's (if you are UFC caliber, which with your nutriding skills it might be possible) as long as you can because mmGAY will turn back into a club sport. Get that **** shitt out of here, go play your little grab ass games and your kama sutra positioning somewhere else bitch.

Did I just see someone grab a handful, WOW.

·
Banned
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
And they have the fear facter game show host as their second in command and commentator lol. That should explain all.
AND YOU HAVE DON KING, MIKE TYSON. THE SHAKY ASS MUHAMMAD ALI. A BURGER GRILL MAN, EAR BITING,STUDDERING HOLYFIELD(what the **** is he saying) EX JUNKIES, EX PRISONERS. THUGZ AND THATS ABOUT IT...... SUGAR IN THE TANK LENORD AND MOSLEY. BOXING HAS BOXING.. PUT SOME FLOPPY SOES ON THOSE CLOWNS.....

·
Registered
841 Posts
You must have got your little ass beat today or something to make you come in here and talk your ****, which makes you look stupid while embarresing your sport at the same time.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts