Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After watching Cintron last night, no way does he beat Margarito. Margarito can take punches just like that kid did last night, but he can also give them back. Feliciano does not know how to throw a punch at all. He looked like he was pushing him with his punches. I say Margarito easily KOs Cintron again.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Agreed, just posted something similiar to this in another thread. Cintron gets stopped by Margarito in similiar fashion to the first fight IMO.

·
Banned
25,672 Posts
no-brainer. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Yeap He Gets K'od Much Quicker The Next Time ,he Seems To Be Struggling At This Weight ,i Think He Should Go To Middle Or Super Middle Weight ,that Genius Stuard Should Be Able To See This ,he Had A Scare Look On His Face ,he Was Seeing Another Meal Ticket Almost Slipped Away

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
PrettyBoyFloyd said:
Cintron isn't fighting Margarito, he is fighting Williams so this shouldn't even be a thread.
There's fights posted in the upcoming matches that are not even signed yet that you guys allowed that are just rumors so why are you ? this one????? All I am saying is No way Cintron beats Margarito like it's been talked about lately.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts