Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
Im not a fan of rap but I'm blown away that the Rap scene is realizing, this is history in the making, does this mean your down for a change ....:thumbsup:......

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was waitin for Chamillionare to do this, I knew it was coming since he went political on his last album. Very nice :thumbsup:
Hell yeah Cham's verse was heads and shoulders better than the rest. That man is sooooo nice on the mic.

·
TRIPLE OG HATER FOR LIFE
16,769 Posts
"QUOTES FROM STARS IN THE RAP MUSIC INDUSTRY"

IF BARACK OBAMA LOSES I TRULY WILL FEEL SAD FOR THE STATE OF AMERICA. THE WORLD IS WATCHING AND THE WORLD WILL JUDGE US ON THAT. AND I'M NOT VOTING FOR HIM BECAUSE HE'S A BLACK MAN, THE WORST THING FOR BLACK PEOPLE WOULD BE TO PUT SOME ONE IN WHO'S WAS'NT CAPABLE, WHAT HE REPRESENTS TO ALITTLE BOY IN THE MARCY PROJECTS RIGHT NOW IS TO MAKE HIM FEEL LIKE HE'S PART OF THE DREAM , WE'VE NEVER FELT LIKE WE WERE A PART OF THE AMERICAN DREAM......... JZ

WE THOUGHT THIS ELECTION WOULD BE A SERIOUS FIGHT OVER THE FUTURE OF THIS COUNTRY, BUT ONLY ONE CANDIDATE SHOWED UP.....THE EDITORS OF ESQUIRE MAGAZINE....

FIRST AND FOREMOST THE PEOPLE WANT A PERSON, NOT A POLITICIAN, FLAWS ARE OK HYPOCRISY ISN'T....
ICE CUBE...

YOU HAVE THIS EXTRORDINARILY ENGAGING, CHARMING, VERY WELL SPOKEN PASSIONATE YET SOME HOW VERY SUBDUED ABOVE THE FREY TYPE OF CHARACTER. POLITICS HAS'NT REALLY SEEN. THE BEST GUY FOR THE JOB AT THIS TIME IS A BLACK MAN , AND I'M COOL WITH THAT...MOS DEF...

OBAMA'S REPUBLICAN COUNTER PART IS ONE OF THE FIRST PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES IN HISTORY TO RUN AS A PARODY OF HIM SELF..... ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts