Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If it's related to the upcomming elections, talk about it here.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Im from Britain and all i seem to hear about is Oboma. Is John Mccain quiet or something because before a few weeks ago i had never even heard of him.

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, it's just Barrack Obama is just the first black man from a major party to run.

·
Registered
59 Posts
And is it true wot some1 told me that he cant lift his arms up above his head.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Obama bitchessss we dont need another reublican..wtf have they done since Clinton left the house except take us to more war and raise gas prices?

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's not all of the republicans faults, we just seem to have a terrible one in office as of now. There were many great ones such as Lincoln, Grant, Eisenhower, Roosevelt (Theodore), and Reagan. They all were very good.

·
Banned
1,305 Posts
Obama bitchessss we dont need another reublican..wtf have they done since Clinton left the house except take us to more war and raise gas prices?
You are so ignorant that I had to refrain from calling all democrats retarded. REPUBLICANS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR RAISING GAS PRICES!!!!!!!!!! You would have to be retarded to think it. Why would Bush screw over the country that he is governing. The war was not our fault. In case you did not notice, you retarded hippopotamus with dyslexia, WE WERE ASSAULTED! What are we supposed to wuss out? We started a war, and it would be stupid to just walk away right in the middle of it. You act as if the Terrorist's would never attack us again. Why wouldn't they? They are still fighting against us!

Try having a little pride in your country jackass, if you don't like it here LEAVE!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
[strike]You are so ignorant[/strike] that I had to refrain from calling all democrats retarded. REPUBLICANS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR RAISING GAS PRICES!!!!!!!!!! You would have to be retarded to think it. Why would Bush screw over the country that he is governing. The war was not our fault. In case you did not notice, you retarded hippopotamus with dyslexia, WE WERE ASSAULTED! What are we supposed to wuss out? We started a war, and it would be stupid to just walk away right in the middle of it. You act as if the Terrorist's would never attack us again. Why wouldn't they? They are still fighting against us!

Try having a little pride in your country [strike]jackass, if you don't like it here LEAVE[/strike]!!!!!!
Come on we can't have insults like that. Disagree all you want, but please leave the insults out of it when possible.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
It's not all of the republicans faults, we just seem to have a terrible one in office as of now. There were many great ones such as Lincoln, Grant, Eisenhower, Roosevelt (Theodore), and Reagan. They all were very good.
Oh no don't blame the Republicans:rolleyes:, they only had the presidency, control of the senate, and the house and did 0 good for the country. What about the last 2 presidents the father and idiot son combo? It's not all the Republicans fault it is most Republicans fault and that's enough for me. Grant was one of the top 3 worst presidents ever btw
You are so ignorant that I had to refrain from calling all democrats retarded. REPUBLICANS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR RAISING GAS PRICES!!!!!!!!!! You would have to be retarded to think it. Why would Bush screw over the country that he is governing. The war was not our fault. In case you did not notice, you retarded hippopotamus with dyslexia, WE WERE ASSAULTED! What are we supposed to wuss out? We started a war, and it would be stupid to just walk away right in the middle of it. You act as if the Terrorist's would never attack us again. Why wouldn't they? They are still fighting against us!

Try having a little pride in your country jackass, if you don't like it here LEAVE!!!!!!
They are responsible though, for the climate in which the price of gas would raise to the absurd amount it's at, so don't try to place blame on prospectors and oil companies only, that's some typical republican shitt. Shitt Bush, Chaney, and co. probably set that up and bought stock in oil companies before hand.

I'll tell you why he would screw his country over MONEY and favors, investments in Haliburton, etc. can give you some insight on that. What you thought he won that 2000 election without owing some favors to a few lobbyist?

"WE WERE ATTACKED" LMAO, you sound like such a tool. WERE WE ATTACKED by Iraq? NO. "WE WERE ATTACKED" by Afghanistan. Why are you trying to justify an unjustifiable war that has killed millions of innocent people and was started in the first place under false pretenses of WOMD? Why are you trying to question someone else's patriotism? Do we have to agree with all the bullshitt that's forced upon us by the leader(s) that the majority of the voters didn't vote into office? Instead of an elephant as the party symbol it should be sheep.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts

haha If I could leave to somewhere better I would, But fortunately this is were I get payed for now. as far as WE WERE ASSAULTED..that's your opinion. Bush found an EXCUSE to go to war, so we get ASSAULTED according to you so yes lets send more people to get killed...thats great. I never said Republicans have never done well, but The last 2 terms have been GARBAGE. WE need a change, we have already given the republicans 8 yrs and they havent done **** with it, SO WHAT if MCcain is not the same person, He follows the same Ideals which were getting us nowhere to begin with. I have Pride in this country when we do the right thing but too many of you people are into your "patriotism" and dont realize WTF is going on sometimes, stop watchin TV and listening to other people ideas and analyze things for yourself.

P.S...why u on my nuts? haha

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
Oh no don't blame the Republicans:rolleyes:, they only had the presidency, control of the senate, and the house and did 0 good for the country. What about the last 2 presidents the father and idiot son combo? It's not all the Republicans fault it is most Republicans fault and that's enough for me. Grant was one of the top 3 worst presidents ever btw

They are responsible though, for the climate in which the price of gas would raise to the absurd amount it's at, so don't try to place blame on prospectors and oil companies only, that's some typical republican shitt. Shitt Bush, Chaney, and co. probably set that up and bought stock in oil companies before hand.

I'll tell you why he would screw his country over MONEY and favors, investments in Haliburton, etc. can give you some insight on that. What you thought he won that 2000 election without owing some favors to a few lobbyist?

"WE WERE ATTACKED" LMAO, you sound like such a tool. WERE WE ATTACKED by Iraq? NO. "WE WERE ATTACKED" by Afghanistan. Why are you trying to justify an unjustifiable war that has killed millions of innocent people and was started in the first place under false pretenses of WOMD? Why are you trying to question someone else's patriotism? Do we have to agree with all the bullshitt that's forced upon us by the leader(s) that the majority of the voters didn't vote into office? Instead of an elephant as the party symbol it should be sheep.
If I wouldnt have just replied to the post before reading this, I would have just quoted this comment as my reply to BOXINGMANIAC

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Name 3 things bad that Grant did. The father and son idiots are an exception. Every party has their exception presidents. Such as Andrew Jackson and Jimmy Carter.

Just because one bad president is in office, doesn't mean every party member is that bad. And after all, it's not like John Kerry was better.

·
Administrator
4,993 Posts
Name 3 things bad that Grant did. The father and son idiots are an exception. Every party has their exception presidents. Such as Andrew Jackson and Jimmy Carter.

Just because one bad president is in office, doesn't mean every party member is that bad. And after all, it's not like John Kerry was better.
Look him up, 99% of worst presidents ever lists consistently have him at least in the 3, most at #1. Every account of his administration I've ever heard, has not been good, he was a great general, but a horrible president. Why do you think he had only one term?

The Republican party has consistently shown to be a party dedicated to self interest and politics above country. Palin is an example of that. The Republican party and their biggest supporters have been swamped in scandal. McCain choosing Palin, someone who has an open ethics investigation on her for abusing her governing power, as his running mate and voting with George W Bush 90% of the time shows incompetence and bad judgment. If that is what you want as the leader of your country, I don't even know what to say I'm going to leave that at that.

Has John Kerry served a term in office, for you to say that he wouldn't have been or done better than this last Bush term which has been the definition of incompetence at every turn and branch of the administration? No, so you can't say he wouldn't have been better or worse but I strongly doubt anyone could have been worse than this.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Clinton took us into numerous conflicts you obviously don't know about, and it is in no way the republican party's fault that gas prices have risen.

·
Iron Lungs
3,315 Posts
I was just pointing to the fact it has, and they just happen to be in office. GAS prices are just something I chose to write @ the moment, I apologize to the over analytical republican supporters.:D

·
Premium Member
9,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Look him up, 99% of worst presidents ever lists consistently have him at least in the 3, most at #1. Every account of his administration I've ever heard, has not been good, he was a great general, but a horrible president. Why do you think he had only one term?

The Republican party has consistently shown to be a party dedicated to self interest and politics above country. Palin is an example of that. The Republican party and their biggest supporters have been swamped in scandal. McCain choosing Palin, someone who has an open ethics investigation on her for abusing her governing power, as his running mate and voting with George W Bush 90% of the time shows incompetence and bad judgment. If that is what you want as the leader of your country, I don't even know what to say I'm going to leave that at that.

Has John Kerry served a term in office, for you to say that he wouldn't have been or done better than this last Bush term which has been the definition of incompetence at every turn and branch of the administration? No, so you can't say he wouldn't have been better or worse but I strongly doubt anyone could have been worse than this.
Grant was re-elected. Palin is known for cleaning out the controversy in Alaska, not brining it in. She sold the plane and used it to support the state.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts