Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.boxingforum.com/blog.php

The blog is for everyone, however, we want to promote serious journalists! The way we do that is by posting serious blogs in the network (all 19 forums) once a week.

Do you love Boxing? Want to write a weekly blog about boxing? Are you an aspiring journalists? Contact me via pm, lets talk!

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
If these blogs are going to get any attention we need an actual section devoted solely to blogs. The little bitty link gets little attention, and sometimes people write good blogs that deserve attention. When they don't get noticed they get dated before anyone even reads them sometimes.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
If these blogs are going to get any attention we need an actual section devoted solely to blogs. The little bitty link gets little attention, and sometimes people write good blogs that deserve attention. When they don't get noticed they get dated before anyone even reads them sometimes.
Took the words right out of my mouth. We need an entire section for it. Not a subsection. A real section.

·
Registered
772 Posts
if we were to get a real sectioned i'd defiantely start blogging... but it seems pointless in doing so unless others will actually read them and give feedback.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Yea I think if there are too many bloggers also, it would take the point away from talking in threads. A lot of people write posts as long as blogs already. You probably need some highly qualified and well respected members of this board to do the blogging. I'll see if I can free up my schedule ;)

·
Registered
772 Posts
Yea I think if there are too many bloggers also, it would take the point away from talking in threads. A lot of people write posts as long as blogs already. You probably need some highly qualified and well respected members of this board to do the blogging. I'll see if I can free up my schedule ;)
haha... good answer..... :laugh: but i'm pretty sure you don't qualify... unfortunately babies are hard to free up.....

·
Spike Spiegel
7,078 Posts
Spot on.

I think it needs a section like you said, since it makes the blogs more noticeable otherwise it's just a case of randomly clicking the blogs button when you can be bothered.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I'm too busy. Stop asking.
Spot on.

I think it needs a section like you said, since it makes the blogs more noticeable otherwise it's just a case of randomly clicking the blogs button when you can be bothered.
Agreed.

·
Boxings Own Living Legend
8,579 Posts
I'm too busy. Stop asking.

Agreed.
Stop begging me please I tried blogging while in Texas but the shoes hurt my feet. Oops sorry my dear wife says that was Clogging LOL

1 - 20 of 38 Posts