Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cuts over both eyes, Blood dripping from every possible corner of the face, Cheek bones swollen, Arms bruised, Bodies battered, nose broken, lips deformed. How will it end? The final Chapter. The final fight between these 2 great mexican warriors. And New!!!!And Still!!! The question is, Who ya got.

Attachments

·
El Violento
8,076 Posts
I'm taking Marquez. He needs to go back to what he did in the first fight. Which is use his jab to set up his punches. Vazquez had a hard time with Marquez jab in the first fight. It was in his face the whole night. In the second fight Marquez forgot about the jab. And Vazquez was able to get to Marquez a lot easier. And made him pay. Marquez needs to get off first and protect against the left. It won't be easy, but I think he'll do it. Vazquez is a great fighter. And him winning wouldn't shock me. But I think it'll be Marquez night. It better be. I'm putting $400 on him

·
Mental Midget
4,170 Posts
Seriously though, this is gonna be an awesome fight just like the other two. I picked Israel in the last one, and I think Ill go with him again in the final chapter of the triliogy.

Cant wait for this great fight. These guys make such a terrific style matchup.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts