Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From what i here this fight is going to happen on April 12th, i cant find an official source but other forums have talked about it and its listed on boxrec. This is a good fight for Dawson IMO Johnson is a well respected fighter and it should be an easy win for Dawson. Im going for Bad Chad via UD:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
BigDigga said:
johnson is ripe for the picking, but if chad knocks him out i think it'll happen towards the end of the fight.
I see 9th as the last round tko win for Dawson.

·
aka Dr. Real
8,103 Posts
I like chad dawson but if glencoffee is still hungry after all these years, then this isn't going to be a walk in the park for dawson. This is going to be a tough fight for me to judge. I say Dawson by a hair by I won't be surprised if I see some knockdowns this fight

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
I don't see Chad KOing Johnson. I agree with Intell and X that this will be a close fight. Johnson is a tough SOB that will put pressure on Dawson. This will be the first real test and show me exactly where Dawson stands.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Intellectual 1 said:
LOL i feel you i feel you...I like dawson to win this fight but I also have a lot of respect for Johnson. Johnson never fights a terrible fight and I agree with you Dawson is the future of the LHW division.
If Dawson ko Johnson I think everyone would have to agree with me on my predition.

·
aka Dr. Real
8,103 Posts
Dawson might when but he won't KO glen johnson. I don't think anyone in the LHW division can KO Glen Johnson. Chad Dawson might ge the beneficiary TKO like Hopkins did but no one drops Johnson in my opinion...he's the road warrior. Dawson by UD

1 - 20 of 67 Posts