Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The controversy over their 2006 bout has subsided some, but when it comes to their competitive fires, Edison Miranda and Arthur Abraham still believe they have some unfinished business to resolve. On Saturday, June 21st, in the US, these two world-class fighters will settle the score once and for all in a 166-pound special attraction that is destined to produce fistic fireworks. Abraham vs Miranda II headlines a night of professional boxing presented by Seminole Warriors Boxing Promotions and Sauerland Event. Showtime World Championship Boxing will televise this highly-anticipated rematch beginning at 9pm ET / PT. "This is the matchup that all boxing fans should love and the type of fight that helps keep this great game alive," said Leon Margules, Executive Director of Seminole Warriors Boxing. "Miranda and Abraham didn't need to take this fight, but they did, not only for their own legacies, but to give the fans what they've been asking for, and I expect that they will deliver in spectacular fashion this June."

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
I dont think Arthur is that good but ill be praying he wins Miranda and shuts him up.

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
If at 160 Miranda almost killed him, Arthur is going to the slaughter this time.. Anyways, credits to Arthur for taking such a fight in catchweight

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Miranda will smash this bum, and it is in the US thank God. This will be the first time I'll ever be rooting for Miranda.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think there is hbo fights on this day as well, they better have a good line up for me to watch hbo instead of this fight.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
I really dont care who wins this fight I just cant wait to see it.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If you've seen the first one and see how shitty miranda was treated, you'd be pumped for this fight.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
If you've seen the first one and see how shitty miranda was treated, you'd be pumped for this fight.
I am pumpped about the fight nut I just dont care about there records because neither one of them will be thetop guy in that weight class.

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
Maybe thats what it is. I never did catch the first fight. Just been putting it off. Ill look for the highlights somewhere.
That fight might be on here already.

·
tellin' it like it is
18,612 Posts
If at 160 Miranda almost killed him, Arthur is going to the slaughter this time.. Anyways, credits to Arthur for taking such a fight in catchweight
yeah, arthur gets big points for taking this fight when he didn't have to.

you ain't lyin, homie!

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
I think Miranda will be to strong at 168. But by no means is this a mismatch. People seem to forget that the first one was very competitive. Abraham hurt Miranda plenty of times. I give Abraham a chance

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
Maybe he does have a chance, his offense is okay and his defense is okay.. I just dont think hell be able to stand Mirandas power and agressiveness this time...

·
Registered
219 Posts
Too Bad this won't set up a Pavlik fight anytime soon.

Reports have surfaced that Bob Arum plans on matching KP against Marco Antonio Rubio (41-4-1, 36 KOs) of Mexico on Sept. 27, assuming he gets past Welshman Gary Lockett in June.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts