Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 343 Posts

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Only seen round 6 but looks as though Rhodes was having abit of trouble with this fella. What sort of scores you guys got?

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Those people on the streams always crack me up. I think a lot of them are on drugs.

4:41ulster20:eww e eww A A TING tang WaLlA WALLa Bing Bang eww e eww A A TING tang WaLlA WALLa Bing Bang

G

·
Rhodes is landing some nice counters but getting hit quite abit too.

I didn't know Dunne was fighting tonight man, hes slipped under the radar abit since the Martinez loss.
yeah fighting some uraguyaing guy faccio. hes fighting up in castlebar his last few fights not even in Dublin at present. not the same fighter as before tbh. Looks afraid to mix it up anymore, stays on the outside, hits and moves, clever way to fight but looks like hes still afraid to get hit.

Hes winning no question but looks to lack the confidence he once had, everything is at distance, he just landed a great left hand though.:laugh:

G

·
Dunne has a very bad cut on his forhead, blood streaming down his face, in his eyes, bad bad bang of heads.

really bad cut, not sure if its gonna be let continue

G

·
fight stopped cos of the terrible cut,Bernard Dunne is raging in his corner that they didnt let him continue.

He should have it handy on the cards.Dunne really pissed off.Accidental clash of heads.

he really aint happy that it was stopped.

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
boring ass fight. anyway let's hope haye and barrett isn't a 1 round fight. also i hope haye can take a punch and does not do any silly **** with his hands low like he always does.

1 - 20 of 343 Posts