Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

*OFFICIAL* Joe Calzaghe vs Mikkel Kessler.

15K views 409 replies 29 participants last post by  TysonJones 
tommygunn said:
the fights officialy been signed, it will take place on nov 3rd at the millenium stadium in cardiff infront of 60.000 fans, the WBC/WBA/WBO super middleweight titles will be on the line here.

joe wins 12 round UD 118-110.
I'm going with Joe also, but think it will be a little closer then 118-110.

tommygunn said:
was it that obvious i made a fans prediction there knuckle. :laugh::thumbsup:
Hey, you made it sound like you knew exactly what you were talking about! But we all know that is not the case!:cheeky4:

tommygunn said:
i'll be there to guys, maybe we can all arange to meet in a bar somwhere before the fight and show the natives how to drink boxingforum style. :cheeky4:
Just be careful if you meet with Tommy. He has been know to get jumped by gay guys when he gets drunk! :cheeky4: :laugh: :cheeky4:

PrettyBoyFloyd said:
Damn, what are you guys talking about???!!!
Don't you remember the "My eventful Weekend" thread in the lounge? Just warning these guys about meeting Tommy at a bar!

PrettyBoyFloyd said:
I've been working my ass off at 30 bucks an hour so they have to make me go home. I was not in said bar with one Mr. Gunn. I have a complete alliby for that night :)
I hope you have an alliby for that night cuz "working your azz of for $30 an hour" does not sound to good right now!:cheeky4: :laugh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.