Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spent the last 6 hours watching pacquiao's losses and marquez loses and let me tell you guys something. Each man really only has 1 loss. Pac was low blowed unreal in one of his knockouts and he took a hard shoulder to the chin in the other. Both rediculous calls. Marquez won almost every round against chris john and he got robbed unreal. He also won on my scorecard against norwood ( and this is the worst marquez has ever looked. Besides marquez losing his first professional fight and Pacquaio barely loses to a great looking erik morales by 2 points. They guys are as close to as undefeated as it gets with only one true defeat.

Lets get it on!!

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts
I spent the last 6 hours watching pacquiao's losses and marquez loses and let me tell you guys something. Each man really only has 1 loss. Pac was low blowed unreal in one of his knockouts and he took a hard shoulder to the chin in the other. Both rediculous calls. Marquez won almost every round against chris john and he got robbed unreal. He also won on my scorecard against norwood ( and this is the worst marquez has ever looked. Besides marquez losing his first professional fight and Pacquaio barely loses to a great looking erik morales by 2 points. They guys are as close to as undefeated as it gets with only one true defeat.

Lets get it on!!
John beat Marquez in my opinion.

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts

Lets get it on!!
Man that was freaking crazy!!!

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Please tell me your kidding shane? I scored it 10 rounds to 2 for marquez, I could of easily scored every round for marquez.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
JMM's manager is to blame for that. I don't know how he had the stupidity in his brain to take Marquez to some jungle in Indonesia. Of course he wasn't going to win a decision there. That was a robbery in my book, but everyone saw it comming back then.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It was a huge robbery. I had alwasy heard it was a robbery, but i figured it was at least 7 rounds to 5 or so. At least close ya know. It wasnt close at all. John is an alright boxer but every punch marquez threw pushed john back 5 feet.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Am going with Pacquaio with an late KO or UD. If it goes to the cards it will be close

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I hope it doesnt go to the cards, but I think pacquiao being flashier, he'll get the benefit of the doubt if its close.

·
Wet Beaver Bandit
5,334 Posts
I bet on Pac-man and took the under. I feel real confident in it.

·
Premium Member
25,820 Posts
PacMan TKO 9-11. I watched the 1st fight again and Cortez could have easily stopped it after the 3rd KD but I'm glad he didn't cause we got to see these 2 go toe to toe for 12 rounds.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Im thinking Pacman on points. How did you guys have the first fight? The two times iv scored it iv had it 113-112 either way, it was damn close.

·
Team Mayweather
24,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I had pacquiao winning 115-111 in the first fight I believe.

Shane, me and you must of seen a different fight. Because I struggled to give the roudns I did to John.

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts

Shane, me and you must of seen a different fight. Because I struggled to give the roudns I did to John.
John was landing the cleaner punches but Marquez was the one pressing the action, it was like Pavlik Taylor II, John unleashing some flurries sporadically but not enought to get a win in my oppinion.

·
Premium Member
22,174 Posts

You couldn't tell I was kidding? 12-0? Come on man! LOL
I thought marquez was pressing the fight and landing more punches and landing the harder shots.
I had their first fight scored 113-112 Marquez.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts