Boxing Forum - Boxing Discussion Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok hopefully there will be alot of discussion about the classic boxing movie on this forum. my favorite one was deffinetly 4 with all the ivan drago stuff.

·
Registered
2 Posts
i love that series...i bought the box set when it came out. 1 will always be the best and the one with mr.t was alright....ivan drago- juggernaut.

·
Registered
8 Posts
The Rocky series is fantastic except for the last 2. My favourite are the Clubber Lang and Mr T ones. Fantastic Movies that always inspire me.

·
Registered
34 Posts
For me I liked hte second one the best I thought it was really great. I like them all but the second one was just the best.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I liked the one with Ivan Drago the best also as well as the 2nd one, I believe it was. The fifth one I did not find to be near as good as the others. Now, I have to say though, I absolutely love the "Eye of the Tiger" song. That song can really get me going.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Rocky

The first one was my favorite. It explained where he came from and what he was up against. I love them all and the way they are tied together. If you watched them all 5 back to back you would not even notice the break in between them. Someone mentioned another one but I can not see there be a RockyVI. It closed with the fifth and they did a great job of it. May be they wil do remakes or start a new line with another fighter.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I don't think Rocky remakes would be very good, nothing could compare to the originals and the acting of Stallone as Rocky. As for a new line with a different boxer, that might work, but how good do you all think it would be? What about one following a female boxer. Does anyone think that would work?

·
Registered
22 Posts
I think the first couple were the best, after that they were kind played out. Sad part is, I liked **** better than Rocky. I do wanna check out Rocky Balboa though, I hope Sly is not too old to play the part.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I can't decide between 3 and 4

I'd agree that **** is probably my favorite character which is why i really like 3. But Rocky 4 was pretty good too. I just didn't appreciate that after Rocky 2, someone important had to die just to keep the series going. :dunno:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Maybe a remake using Rocky's son might work. He did pick up a good bit in the last one. Kind of a passing the torch thing. Of course the idea of a female Rocky would have an appeal too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts